Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what?! I've never heard that. Poor Rosemary. So is that what her depression stems from?
It was a fairly big deal at the time, she wrote a blog post about it that sort of went... viral for the wrong reasons if I recall correctly

Reactions: 1
It was a fairly big deal at the time, she wrote a blog post about it that sort of went... viral for the wrong reasons if I recall correctly
Big controversy regarding the ItGalz disputing the rape. Think it was because she didn’t exactly tell him to stop? (I’d imagine she froze in complete horror of what was happening to her. Don’t know the story myself. Not something I’d like to read. Would be very upsetting but fair balls to her for writing about it. Can’t imagine it’s easy thing to write)

Reactions: 11
Big controversy regarding the ItGalz disputing the rape. Think it was because she didn’t exactly tell him to stop? (I’d imagine she froze in complete horror of what was happening to her. Don’t know the story myself. Not something I’d like to read. Would be very upsetting but fair balls to her for writing about it. Can’t imagine it’s easy thing to write)
It was because it was someone who she has slept with before, she said she didnt want to but went along with it, he didn’t force her as such. She wrote about it in a blog post which seems to be taken down now. It did cause a lot of controversy at the time.
---
Omg what?! I've never heard that. Poor Rosemary. So is that what her depression stems from?
I really don’t think so

Reactions: 3
Atlas diagnosed with autism, I bet that's a big part of why she's been so upset, that and not being able to go home. Must be so stressful for her, I hope he's able to communicate soon.

Reactions: 14
Atlas diagnosed with autism, I bet that's a big part of why she's been so upset, that and not being able to go home. Must be so stressful for her, I hope he's able to communicate soon.
Is he a little young to be diagnosed? I haven’t listened to her story so I’m not up to speed but he’s only an infant??

Oh wow, I didn’t realise that kids could be diagnosed at such a young age

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her for getting a diagnosis when he’s that young. Early intervention is key for helping him throughout his life and enabling him to reach his potential.

Reactions: 14
So young to be diagnosed . Most psychologists won’t diagnose in Ireland until at least 2( which I don’t think he is ). My youngest is on a waiting list for assessment but is only 20 months so I’ve been told by the team they. wouldn’t be getting an AsD assessment yet anyway . ABA though….. so many mixed feelings on that

It’s all very different in America though. Diagnose very young and of course use ABA which is shunned by the ASD community

Reactions: 2
Early intervention is key if child has speech and communication difficulties. But I think I’m America they are soooo quick to diagnose autism

Reactions: 4
Early intervention is key if child has speech and communication difficulties. But I think I’m America they are soooo quick to diagnose autism
They are so quick to put a label on something, he’s only an infant, if he isn’t speaking at his age I wouldn’t see it as a major issue, I wouldn’t automatically think he needs to be assessed. I guess she is with him at all times and knows best…

Reactions: 4
What age is he? He’s a toddler…seems so very young for a diagnoses. My lad didn’t speak a word until he turned 2. After 2 weeks in childcare he was speaking full sentences and never looked back.

Reactions: 7