Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€13 for the book on easons, can't beat that! Just ordered
I've just done the same. Code RMRKT22 knocked it down to 12.50 or so with free delivery

I'll know within a couple of pages if I'm going to read through it or give it away. Very curious to see what it's like

Reactions: 5
Probably the majority of the people on here. I do hope it will get her writing more. I do like the style of her writing to be fair

Reactions: 7
I ordered the ebook months and months ago. Half tempted to get the physical copy as well just for the extra support it'll give!

Reactions: 3
What's wrong now? I thought things had improved and her hubby got a new job etc. I like Rosemary but the complaining is endless and she lives outside her means.

Reactions: 2
What's wrong now? I thought things had improved and her hubby got a new job etc. I like Rosemary but the complaining is endless and she lives outside her means.
She’s suffering badly with her depression

Reactions: 1
She’s suffering with depression and often people with depression have terrible spending habits to get that hit of dopamine

Reactions: 6
She’s suffering with depression and often people with depression have terrible spending habits to get that hit of dopamine
OK, I didn't know she was feeling so poorly again. I hope thing improve for her and the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3