Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever about Bea, Rosemary can't move, not with sharing the children with their other parent.
What did Brandin do?
I've no idea how big FW is, or how things work in America, but could he get "any" job until he finds one in his preferred industry?

Reactions: 2
Wow I had no idea Beatrice was so senior. I knew her title but she comes across so unassuming and down to earth. In one episode when she talked about her career path, she sounded really knowledgeable and impressive. Hopefully she will be sorted soon.

Reactions: 5
Whatever about Bea, Rosemary can't move, not with sharing the children with their other parent.

What did Brandin do?

I've no idea how big FW is, or how things work in America, but could he get "any" job until he finds one in his preferred industry?

This confuses me too. I have a career studied 7 years in college for it but if I was let go, I'd work any job to bring in income to support my family.

Reactions: 8
New to Rosemarie. I quite like her. I am totally getting the chip wallet she recommended. How did she meet her partner? Was she randomly over in the states visiting the sister and meet him than?

New to Rosemarie. I quite like her. I am totally getting the chip wallet she recommended. How did she meet her partner? Was she randomly over in the states visiting the sister and meet him than?
She went over for an extended visit to her sister i think and met him there.

She then came home, organised visas and moved there about a day or two before lockdown

Reactions: 2
Be awful if Beatrice has to move , so unexpectedly, like to be at her level for so long and then just dumped like that shocking , I know America is cut throat but still

Reactions: 8
Sounds like Beatrice may have to leave FW. The pod would have to be doing v well to support 2 families I would have thought
Definitely- especially as B’s previous earnings probably means they have high outgoings too

Reactions: 1
Hmmm she worded this a bit differently in her Q&A saying B was looking for a new job and hopefully wouldn’t have to leave FW and then she kind of segwayed into how great would it be to have the pod support them fully……with a link attached to sign up!!!

I do like Rosemary, part of me admires her taking every opportunity to boost subscribers 😂

Reactions: 4
I really like them both but the emotional manipulation around signing up to pay for Atlas’ medical bills and help Beatrice stay in FW is becoming too much

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really like them both but the emotional manipulation around signing up to pay for Atlas’ medical bills and help Beatrice stay in FW is becoming too much
Wasn’t Beatrice on a hefty salary with a presumably hefty severance payment yet it’s still a chance to beg for a fiver a month or whatever it is…

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I'm not buying that Beatrice couldn't just get a normal job like the rest of us plebs. It's hardly a choice between fashion or nothing... though maybe herself and Rosemary are two peas in a pod in that regard, where normie jobs are too far below them.

Reactions: 10