Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it says average annual pay ilovrr 5 years. You can see by the grid her annual income

Reactions: 1
That doesn't surprise me for an exec salary in the US. But it's high risk, high reward and out the door within 3 - 4 years in most of those roles over there. It's a high ceiling to fall from in a tech bust especially in the fashion and design industry where those kind of jobs are thin on the ground. Good luck to her, that's a lot of stress on her and her husband especially if he's not working.

No it says average annual pay ilovrr 5 years. You can see by the grid her annual income
Woops you're correct, I didn't have the specs on. Did a Google and found the following as well

>As the Chief Creative Officer of Vera Bradley Inc, the total compensation of Beatrice Cabe at Vera Bradley Inc is $847,528. There are 5 executives at Vera Bradley Inc getting paid more, with Robert Wallstrom having the highest compensation of $2,691,300.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Woops you're correct, I didn't have the specs on. Did a Google and found the following as well

>As the Chief Creative Officer of Vera Bradley Inc, the total compensation of Beatrice Cabe at Vera Bradley Inc is $847,528. There are 5 executives at Vera Bradley Inc getting paid more, with Robert Wallstrom having the highest compensation of $2,691,300.
Wow 😱

Hopefully - but I feel like you need a lot more money in America
I know America is more expensive but allowing for exchange rate that literally like 12/13 times my entire households annual income I don't see how you wouldn't have insane savings

Reactions: 6
I’d say she’s smarter with money than Rosemary anyway. I’m sure she’ll find work soon enough but I wonder will that mean she has to move to another state

Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s smarter with money than Rosemary anyway. I’m sure she’ll find work soon enough but I wonder will that mean she has to move to another state
Definitely, she seems cautious. So yeah, plenty of savings, but she won’t want to be out of work for too long and it’ll take a long time to find another position like that

Reactions: 2
Hard to be too worried about her with an earnings history like that. If she hasn’t made provision for a rainy day with that income only herself to blame.

Reactions: 5
Wow that salary is insane. I know it costs more to have a similar standard of living in the US to here but Jesus still. I'm assuming that's gross of just shy of a million some years. No idea how the tax system works but that is significantly more than many ceos of Irish companies would earn. Fort Wayne can't be that expensive as the US goes.

Reactions: 4
Listened to the podcast today. Bea doesn't seem to care one bit about being let go. She must have got massive redundancy

Listened to the podcast today. Bea doesn't seem to care one bit about being let go. She must have got massive redundancy
I thought the opposite at the start she was like it's too fresh to talk about. It's awful being let go in America, thank god we have redundancy etc in Ireland.

On fairness if she was on that money I say she'll be grand. Fair play to her, hopefully gets sorted soon

Reactions: 10
Sure Brandon is unlikely to move from his other children.
I imagine Bea would move, as she has done for work.
What would Rosemary think then, stuck in that depressing looking town

Reactions: 8
I'd imagine at the level she was at she could get another CEO type job, not necessarily in fashion 🤷‍♀️ She'll be fine!

Reactions: 4
She definitely won't move home she's happy out. I just thought if id Iost my job I'd be in an awful hoop I wouldn't be able to laugh and joke I absolutely love Beatrice and knowing her she prob has something lined up already. Love the podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wasn't she very high up in Vera Bradley? Is the whole company gone bust? Maybe she took voluntary redundancy