Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosemary I know you read here so just wanted to say your make up was beautiful today id never think of those colours of eyeshadow together. They matched your hair perfectly. Fabulous ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she not OK to work in the US now that she’s married? I can sometimes find her posts a bit grabby for cash too tbh. I remember when there was a big H&M collab coming up she put up a load of aff links and was like “if you’re planning to buy something will you use my links there”, I mean at least it’s honest but it just makes me cringe!
No, it can take well over a year for all the paperwork to be squared away following the wedding to allow her to work legally.

Stopped following her ages ago but delighted she’s well and things are working out for her.

Reactions: 4
Ok, is it just me but does anyone else think that if Rosemary cut back on the take aways each week she could afford the bill for her sick child 😬 this poor me act is getting quiet annoying now!

Also, I love her hair. Really suits her.

Reactions: 15
Sounds like she has plenty of money coming in, she just spends it on all the wrong things and then uses emotional manipulation to guilt trip others into coughing up for the things she should be prioritising her own income for

Reactions: 18
From memory (and full disclosure, the last time I went to the supermarket in the US was 2014) to buy decent food in a supermarket - ie meat, vegetables etc was really expensive. I recall going to buy meat for a bbq and thinking it was expensive compared to here. When I was younger and spent 2 summers in the US, the cheapest places we found to eat half decent food were the mall foodcourts where you could get all types, and take out wasn't as expensive as at home. That could all have changed of course, but I don't think there's a huge disparity in the price of making a home cooked meal and getting take out. Health wise of course it's far better to eat home cooked but if there's barely a few dollars in the difference and you're time poor, the easiest option is of course the take away.

Reactions: 3
From memory (and full disclosure, the last time I went to the supermarket in the US was 2014) to buy decent food in a supermarket - ie meat, vegetables etc was really expensive. I recall going to buy meat for a bbq and thinking it was expensive compared to here. When I was younger and spent 2 summers in the US, the cheapest places we found to eat half decent food were the mall foodcourts where you could get all types, and take out wasn't as expensive as at home. That could all have changed of course, but I don't think there's a huge disparity in the price of making a home cooked meal and getting take out. Health wise of course it's far better to eat home cooked but if there's barely a few dollars in the difference and you're time poor, the easiest option is of course the take away.
I know lately I’ve fallen into a really hole of eating takeaway because I just couldn’t be arsed cooking. Hate myself for it. Can’t afford it. Feel awful after eating it. But continue the cycle. 😣😩

Reactions: 13
I know lately I’ve fallen into a really hole of eating takeaway because I just couldn’t be arsed cooking. Hate myself for it. Can’t afford it. Feel awful after eating it. But continue the cycle. 😣😩
I know the feeling! I always start the week off with such good intentions and we always allow ourselves a treat of a takeaway on weekends but have noticed the price creeping up and up so it's motivating me to cook more. I would always try and batch cook so have enough to last 2 days and maybe a portion for the freezer too. I'm actually a fairly OK cook, I just HATE the clean up - the pots, the hob, the oven etc. Husband does some clean up and kids are too young to do it right, but they're getting there!

Reactions: 7
Family members did a 6 week trip to Florida last year and found eating out/take out worked out the same if not cheaper than cooking. They are both good cooks and would consider a take away as an emergency!

Being uninsured in America with a baby must be unbelievably stressful and all the more reason to get on top of finances.

Reactions: 12
It’s not just the takeaways though? If she needs money cut back on buying plants and getting her hair done???

Reactions: 6
It’s not just the takeaways though? If she needs money cut back on buying plants and getting her hair done???
She addressed this in her stories, she got DMs saying the same thing you did and she received money as a gift (presumably from her parents for Christmas) that she was to spend on herself so that's what she did.

I'd far rather Rosemarys method of bluntly asking for subscriptions and #AF links than the completely disingenuous way that most influencers behave. "Someone dm'd me wondering where I got this dress, here's the #AF link" bullshit.

Reactions: 29
I must say, I really like this woman. Watched her stories today and I could totally relate to where she’s coming from. Felt for her, because I felt like that too. At least she’s honest and not like others who make out life is absolutely perfect. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 25
I must say, I really like this woman. Watched her stories today and I could totally relate to where she’s coming from. Felt for her, because I felt like that too. At least she’s honest and not like others who make out life is absolutely perfect. Fair play to her.
Louise mcsharry came to mind. She preaches body positivity but it's very obvious she's deeply unhappy and just won't admit it

Reactions: 14
The hair chat gets tiresome
I like Rosemary and have followed her for years but I've never known someone to talk so much about their own hair. What the curls are doing today, how it's sitting, bla bla bla. Why would you think this was interesting to literally anyone

Reactions: 8
Curious to know what happened to the kittens in the latest story.
Left behind with the house, put back in the shelter or maybe the mum dumped them for her.

Reactions: 1
I'm a huge fan but she needs to prerecord and prepare work in advance for her paying fans if she wants time off. This is an income, surely having some work set aside incase she can't record or work for any reason makes sense

Reactions: 9