Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can one of Rosemary's subscribers please confirm this for me - with substack is it accurate that there is the odd voice recording with the rest of the articles in text only? Thanks

Can one of Rosemary's subscribers please confirm this for me - with substack is it accurate that there is the odd voice recording with the rest of the articles in text only? Thanks
Some of the pieces have an option to listen to it, but not all of them! I don’t think any are voice only, just text, or text with the option to listen to it.

Reactions: 1
Have noticed in recent podcasts instead of saying stepson or brandons son etc Rosemary has referred to them as “my nine year old”/ “my son” , thought it was heartwarming when I noticed the change

Reactions: 17
Have noticed in recent podcasts instead of saying stepson or brandons son etc Rosemary has referred to them as “my nine year old”/ “my son” , thought it was heartwarming when I noticed the change
I have often heard her call them ‘our boys’ and ‘our 3 boys/children’…i don’t think it’s just recently. im Conflicted about it. Obviously her husbands children are her family and are as much a part of family decisions as Atlas is.. but their mother is alive and is a co-parent … if my husband and I split up and he’d a new wife I’d be upset if new wife called ‘my children’ ‘her children’

Reactions: 15
I have often heard her call them ‘our boys’ and ‘our 3 boys/children’…i don’t think it’s just recently. im Conflicted about it. Obviously her husbands children are her family and are as much a part of family decisions as Atlas is.. but their mother is alive and is a co-parent … if my husband and I split up and he’d a new wife I’d be upset if new wife called ‘my children’ ‘her children’
I think its very much a case by case basis. It would upset you but I have friends in the same situation that love that their kids are loved by their ex's other half. The whole blended family thing is really normal now

Reactions: 16
I think its very much a case by case basis. It would upset you but I have friends in the same situation that love that their kids are loved by their ex's other half. The whole blended family thing is really normal now
yeah I know, I’ve been sitting here thinking am I a bad person to have posted that? I’d want any new partner of my husband to adore our children as equals . But I still think their birth mother is the mother… if I remarried a man with children, his children would completely be a part of family especially when it comes to financial decisions etc. I do think out of respect I’d be their step mother and the mother is the mother… now I must tell husband I’ve divorced him and we’ve both remarried and have extra children in the last hour 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah I know, I’ve been sitting here thinking am I a bad person to have posted that? I’d want any new partner of my husband to adore our children as equals . But I still think their birth mother is the mother… if I remarried a man with children, his children would completely be a part of family especially when it comes to financial decisions etc. I do think out of respect I’d be their step mother and the mother is the mother… now I must tell husband I’ve divorced him and we’ve both remarried and have extra children in the last hour 🤣🤣
I think if you look at it from a child's perspective its much easier to understand.

Instead of introducing the concept of "step" I think all my friends that have kids in the same situation just have siblings, brothers and sisters. That's all. None of this step-brother craic.

While yes, the "new" partner doesn't have to be called "step mother" or any degree of "mom", they might be happy out with "Mary" that doesn't really work the other round. You wouldn't single out your partners kid as in "Bobby, and John's children" you'd say "the kids" our "our kids"

But again it's all very case by case. I just think its lovely that she went from 0 kids to a blended family in the blink of an eye and it suits her.

Reactions: 11
Rosemary is friends with the boys Mom/Brandins ex, she's mentioned this in her writing so I'm sure it's not an issue, they all seem to get on well and be doing a great job co-parenting

Reactions: 11
Rosemary is friends with the boys Mom/Brandins ex, she's mentioned this in her writing so I'm sure it's not an issue, they all seem to get on well and be doing a great job co-parenting
they are doing an excellent job. I really admire them to be honest. I’ve been reflecting on it and I reckon it’s my own insecurities that are unnerving me…so if we ever do split up and create new families then I want my children to be cherished equally in both houses. I refuse to be annoyed by a pronoun any longer. 🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t tend to read money diaries as people seem to ramble on about their day without just getting to the point of noting any expenditure.
The latest one, tagging and plugging a business which has sent free stuff is a bit tacky.

Reactions: 1
Lots of sympathy for parents and teething babies but if she's the only person bringing in the income would the Brandin not take over the majority of the baby duties so she can do more writing? That certainly worked for my house, I wouldn't expect my husband to be up either along side me or instead of me if the baby was having a bad night, I was able to nap and be a bit lazy the next day and he would work!

Reactions: 6
Rosemary is breastfeeding and I think she may have said in passing before that Atlas doesn't take from a bottle. Also just from previous pods and insta stories it sounds like her husband is a grafter and I'd say he's probably flat out also trying to find employment.
Difficult time for them and I wish them the best, I have a lot of time for Rosemary I think she's sound and I really do enjoy her substack writing.

Reactions: 21
Rosemary is breastfeeding and I think she may have said in passing before that Atlas doesn't take from a bottle. Also just from previous pods and insta stories it sounds like her husband is a grafter and I'd say he's probably flat out also trying to find employment.
Difficult time for them and I wish them the best, I have a lot of time for Rosemary I think she's sound and I really do enjoy her substack writing.
Ah ok that makes sense with the breastfeeding so. I like her too, just thought it would have been nice for her to get a few good nights sleep while he's at home (hopefully not too long for their sake) and just get stuck into some writing.

Reactions: 3
What's the story with the latest IG story? Messages being shared, etc... Feels so aggressive without proper context. Slow day in the office today, need some drama 😄

Reactions: 2
I’d like to confirm it’s not me. I keep my bitching to tattle.

Reactions: 2
She does need to just let it go now though. Block that person and move on.

Reactions: 6
God I love rosemary and I adore their podcast but begging for subscribers with a pic of your baby and asking to pay their bills is a step too far imo

Reactions: 10