Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Ah look, if someone called me a fat ugly pig I'd have said a lot worse than what Rosemary said in her post. I'm all for calling out behaviours but when it gets personal and targets people's bodies and looks then I think it's a step too far.

In fairness to her, she's very aware of her mad spending, addiction to takeaways, laziness, etc., she calls herself out on all those things and more in her writing and the podcast with Beatrice. She's not like a lot of the others who think they're God's gift and never put a foot wrong.

I am a fan so conscious my opinion may be considered biased but I don't think she's aware that there is a rave thread because if she was I really think she would have referenced it.
But this is the rave thread. If she found the other posts by searching her name she would have found this too.

Reactions: 1

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Yeah I’m thinking maybe I want more out of it than they are willing to give. Fair enough if so. I’ll just have to unsub which is sad because I do like both of them but I don’t want to listen to mindless rigid topics every week. I like a bit of natural chatter and some insight into their lives, otherwise it just feels stale. But I wish them both well.

bpm123

Can one of Rosemary's subscribers please confirm this for me - with substack is it accurate that there is the odd voice recording with the rest of the articles in text only? Thanks
Some of the pieces have an option to listen to it, but not all of them! I don’t think any are voice only, just text, or text with the option to listen to it.

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Rosemary really changed when she went to America, for the better. I don't know if she was actually pretty unhappy in Dublin or what, or it was her excessive social media usage, but she used to be pretty smug and not that likable. I feel kind of bad saying that now as she seems like a really genuine person, but it's just mad the change. I wonder if she was just trying to live up to what she felt she needed to be before, and it was fake and people were picking up on that?
I think she’s still smug and not likeable 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Fatface

VIP Member
Has she said this? That is stressful, I think she's used to a high salary too. Didn't know the husband didn't work.
It’s on this weeks podcast - I would definitely say used to a high salary to support 4 kids and a husband and at times her sister too
---

Y

Yes I think she did!! I'm devestated for Beatrice!!
I think she did too. It’s awful - what if she needs to move elsewhere for work? Disaster for them as Brandin can’t go anywhere

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
He's 2 in Oct. When my own was about this age I was panicking that she wasn't talking at all and got a speech and language referral so I wouldn't say it's out of the ordinary to get things checked at that age. My own ended up just being a bit delayed and no diagnosis so can't say if it's early for that

orangebanana

Finally unfollowed. Really enjoyed her money diaries and since their all behind a paywall (if she's even doing them still) - there is nothing worth following her for the US. Started following when she was really motivated re exercise etc too and obv that's entirely gone too! Wonder when/if she'll get a more stable income.

roo689

VIP Member
It's a subject thats always up for debate, I'm a mother but didn't bf. I'm totally ok with public breastfeeding but I'm confused why she felt the need to show us her baby feeding. We all know what breast feeding looks like. Her breasts and nipples were forced upon us without choice or warning.
She’s dehydrated with the thirst I think

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Yes I agree with all, I think I'm just a bit disappointed. It was almost an opportunity to say that Tattle does discuss influencers in a positive way too but, i suppose that's not her job!

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Did he loose his job? I'm sure she could earn plenty if she wanted. Wonder how much the book will make.. Can't wait to read it

Lexlurker

The cleaner - While she could she did so fair play to her. It’s a horrible situation to be in and I feel for her re her husband. I feel that Rosemary is empathetic so she will be feeling awful to have laid someone else off close to holidays too.
She often posts to IG from the sofa watching the kid watch TV. Like a lot of content from the sofa tbh, Tidy up then? the other two kids are not exactly toddlers they can help her round the house with small chores.I sometimes feel like some jobs are too big and overwhelming, I try push through because putting them off would lead to pile up. If I could’ve hired a cleaner I probably would’ve too. Wish her the best

2bornot2b

So far Im enjoying it. I'm more than halfway through.

Think its pretty honest, doesnt altogether paint her in a good light.

As some one with pretty low self esteem, i can relate to some of the "cool girl" moments.
Totally agree - I had a lot of hard relate moments fit sure

MuffinTop411

I don’t tend to read money diaries as people seem to ramble on about their day without just getting to the point of noting any expenditure.
The latest one, tagging and plugging a business which has sent free stuff is a bit tacky.