Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Seems a bit weird that she'd be constantly checking tattle if that's how she feels about us. Why bring that negativity into your life. I'm delighted that things have turned out great for her but I think she's still very insecure and attention seeking (positive or negative, it's all attention to her) deep down and it shows with stuff like that. She just doesn't display it as much these days.

Reactions: 1

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Yep I can’t listen with the dyson ad placement. I thought it was an accident at first but seems to be every episode. I think they’ve reached their peak with what they have to talk about tbh. Am noticing them going over the same topics they already did before, have had to check a few times was I listening to an old episode again. Wish them both the best though I think they’re both nice people
Yeah every episode and aswell as that they even have an ad break in the middle of the episode. Whoever edits the pod literally wedged it into the middle of Rosemarys sentence about cool sculpting her chin 🤣🤣

• Haha

Stefania

I always thought it was just to annoy Grace that she can be the bigger person, doubt she actually likes her at all
Not I tbh. I commend her on be able to move past the Gossie’s thing. She’s so intelligent and hard working, author, podcaster and mother to name but a few strings to her bow. Grace is the polar opposite, no redeeming qualities…
Wow good shout ! I hadn’t thought of it like that, that makes way more sense

BeepSchmeep

Yeah, I’m not surprised about the babysitter. The second she found out about the initial lockdown, she legged it to the airport to be with the random stranger she just met & ditched her “beloved” dog with her elderly parents. Her sister is also in the US obviously so who was going to help support her parents during the pandemic? is this new dog rehomed too? Poor thing.
What new dog, Vinny? She rescued him.

catcat94

Maybe it was just me so! 😅 watching yesterday’s story’s I definitely thought I noticed it

marymac19

VIP Member
Oh no poor Bea. That's awful and such a shock. Hopefully she gets some severance pay to keep her going for a while.

I always noticed rosemary rarely plugged the podcast on her insta. And it's brilliant

Emilyinparis20

I do love Rosemary and love reading her work/following on Instagram. I also love the podcast (particularly Beatrice!) but have found myself recently feeling slightly irritated at the irregularity of episodes.

I subscribe on Patreon and it seems like the posting is incredibly inconsistent and never seems to add up to the (notional) 8 episodes a month. I completely get that they both have a lot going on, but it just seems so unprofessional? Particularly given that on Patreon alone it says they’re at nearly 3k a month on subscriptions. Surely at this stage they should have a bit of a bank of episodes in case they can’t record for whatever reason?
I was only thinking the same about the patreon! As you say, completely understand theyare working mothers and have plenty going on but it does getting a bit irritating

Vivian124

VIP Member
I'm halfway through it too, enjoying it very much. I hate to criticise because she will read here but my only fault so far is it's a little repetitive and I don't remember one fella from the other. But an enjoyable read for sure.

Carapop

VIP Member
Did anyone read that Barbie article and think she missed the mark completely? Just looks like she referenced a bunch of Wikipedia articles. Anyone remotely interested in film can see the casting makes perfect sense as does the direction and marketing
Can you explain Ryan gosling being Ken for me please because I don’t get it at all