Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaTimeMistress

Did anyone notice she mentioned LexieOnRail? Pretty sure that was BUs trolling account on Boards back in the day
That is false. I've been a lurker on here for some time now and I can tell you all that LexieOnRail was not BU. That girl was thrown under a bus by another person.

Reactions: 1

Fatface

VIP Member
Sounds like Beatrice may have to leave FW. The pod would have to be doing v well to support 2 families I would have thought
Definitely- especially as B’s previous earnings probably means they have high outgoings too

BeggieMitchell

Agreed I know she’s using the green card as an excuse as she hasn’t a proper visa for working but surely she could start nannying or something since she’s home all day anywya

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
Anyone else signed up to Rosemary on substack, I usually love everything she writes, but recently it's just not interesting at all, I know she's a new mother and busy with baby, BUT this is a paid service

Just wondering what others think?

roo689

VIP Member
I'd feel absolutely suffocated to be honest and genuinely wouldn’t be able to cope - the responsibility of the step kids is huge too and it's such a jump from the "not having kids by choice" lifestyle to the blended family dynamic in a short few years.

While I have unfollowed after her recent posts, I do hope she does therapy, or whatever she needs to in order to mind herself and maybe get more involved in her local area to make connections. She seems very lonely outside of her immediate family and add in some poor mental health to the mix, it's even more isolating.
I wonder will her marriage last long term once the sister moves away. She must feel genuinely “stuck” sometimes

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Screenshot of a tiny bit of her Patreon.

I think Rosemary was perfectly entitled to feel awful about that comment that was posted about her on another thread.

It was horrible and I don't know what I would do if that was written somewhere about me. (Reading what is said about plussized/fat women on this gives me enough to think about and is really bad enough for my mental health - even though I still read it and then go on to imagine that my friends and colleagues are probably thinking the same about me- that's another story).

She reads Tattle and couldn't not fail to see the overwhelmingly positive thread about her but didn't mention it on her post? I find that hard to get my head around 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

roo689

VIP Member
I'm sure she will be gutted to see you go. She told me though(and everyone else who watches her instagram stories at least I think that's where I saw it) becasue I knew it was a loan and I don't subscribe to her blog. Your poor attention span is hardly her problem.
Getting a loan for a car from aging parents instead of you know a bank or a dealership says it all really

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Anyone else signed up to Rosemary on substack, I usually love everything she writes, but recently it's just not interesting at all, I know she's a new mother and busy with baby, BUT this is a paid service

Just wondering what others think?
What does she write about on it? I used to subscribe to her Patreon a few years ago. The money diaries got a little boring after a while.

MuffinTop411

Curious to know what happened to the kittens in the latest story.
Left behind with the house, put back in the shelter or maybe the mum dumped them for her.

slingshot

I really enjoy Rosemary’s content and have done for years. So happy for her in her new life with Brandin and the boys.
Does anyone know if Brandin’s kids live with them full time?
That’s a busy house if so!