Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
People who don’t fully commit to their animals are the worst kind of people.
And this isn’t the first incidence of that happening with this one. She’s the flakiest person ever yet still takes on animals just to dump them later.
What else happened like this?

Reactions: 1

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I’m guessing she can’t really afford to take time off!
I know, my point was that's not anyone here's fault and Rosemary mentioning it has nothing to do with the comments saying her writing has changed. I think it would have changed irregardless if she'd taken months off. At least she's honest about reading here and isn't labelling us all bullies like the rest of the huns 🙄

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Yeah, I've been wondering about it. I started listening to their podcast only recently, so quite behind, but I love it. Do you know what kind of content is on their patreon?
You get an extra podcast a week. These used to be free, shorter "minisodes" but now they're longer and exclusive to Patreon.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind but I thought Beatrice sounded very irritated in the last two Patreon podcasts pre baby. I know they wind each other up a bit normally but this was different. Didn't enjoy listening because of it.

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Love Rosemary and Beatrice, there podcast is just the tonic we all need these days. I was actually laughing out loud today at her Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon story 🤣
I had to pause because I was laughing so much. That list was endless. Love how she pokes fun at herself too.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Has another other Instagram person ever admitted they read here? I know Caroline Foran did the whole " i was told about this website Tittle Title or something like that".

MuffinTop411

That's not why she moved to the US though is it?

I think it's quite easy to see why someone would like Rosemary, she is smart and funny, she's confident, she obviously plays a big role in his kids life, she works within the confines of her visa whilst looking after their child. Sure she doesn't go to the gym and eats takeaway a lot but not being a size 8 isn't a crime and doesn't make you a 'slob'.

This may come as a shock but most grown ups pick their partners based on far more than whether or not they make a home cooked meal every night and go to the gym. And seeing that someone works and goes to the gym sometimes doesn't exactly say much about anyone at all does it? He's hardly going to be posting pics of himself panned out on the couch scratching his balls is he.
I think having someone there was a big part of it. Being a slob is not size related, it’s eating trash.
I hope you’ve sent her a message to tell her how you’re flat out defending her from the bad “grown ups” on tattle

LishaLisha

I dunno fair play in a way, it’s all about normalising things I suppose…. I was definitely too uptight and had a fear of breastfeeding and a horror of doing it n case I was seen so it never worked for me… I don’t regret it but I wonder if it’s better now that attempts are being made to normalise it.

I never knew she had a stalker must have been an awful time for her I’d be a nervous wreck. Did she ever find out who the stalker was?

Molsdol

Chatty Member
She hasn’t even had the baby yet and she’s already been criticised for what kind of mother she will be. Christ! I’m not even going to bother list all the reasons why I think she’ll be grand because it’s irrelevant, stop judging new mothers. And stop judging mothers to be.
I like you think she'll be grand too. Most of us generally are . . . she'll also be incredibly honest and not sugar coat it either. Though has anyone here seen Mrs Makeups latest baby. OMG he is the cutest. He 'almost' made me clucky.