Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
It was horrendous. IIRC they also set up numerous accounts and sent her hate, so she started to believe there was so many people out there that hated her, but it was actually only one person
You're correct there. A few accounts from the same person set up to send her hate and I think they tried to make it out like a few people were sending stuff to her house. Seeing her live her life now after all the shit that was thrown at her here makes me so happy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Is he a little young to be diagnosed? I haven’t listened to her story so I’m not up to speed but he’s only an infant??
No he's not, my youngest was just under 3 being diagnosed, but that was due to waiting lists. I applied for assessment when she was 23 months as there were a huge amount of traits. Paediatrician agreed with me, although he couldn't diagnose

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What’s the news I wonder? Not all good! Wonder are they going fully to Patreon, no more free podcast??

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Who's comparing anything? I'm simply stating my truth and my experience, and my original post was expressing concern that Rosemary would be okay, because it's hard for *most* people.
You were comparing the majority of new mothers v the minority of new mothers in your previous post. Thats a comparison

BekkaBoo

Chatty Member
Love Rosemary and Beatrice, there podcast is just the tonic we all need these days. I was actually laughing out loud today at her Adrian Kennedy and Jeremy Dixon story 🤣
I've only recently started listening to the podcast and they crack me up! The one about the housemates and the 'toughie' who went after Beatrice had me crying laughing. 😆😆

MuffinTop411

Agree about the breast-feeding but it’s better than the crap Indian takeaway forced on the poor thing