Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Ill start by saying I've followed for years and am a fan, have preordered her book etc.

I'm curious more than anything. If you're a big fan and on a rave thread and know that the person you're discussing has said they'd hate if there was a rant thread about them why would you suggest that was created?

Reactions: 2

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
New to Rosemarie. I quite like her. I am totally getting the chip wallet she recommended. How did she meet her partner? Was she randomly over in the states visiting the sister and meet him than?
She went over for an extended visit to her sister i think and met him there.

She then came home, organised visas and moved there about a day or two before lockdown

Ellamay87

VIP Member
What's wrong now? I thought things had improved and her hubby got a new job etc. I like Rosemary but the complaining is endless and she lives outside her means.

Mullou3001

Well to be fair, if I brought a child to a park or anywhere where there are loads of children, I wouldn’t film or take pictures
But if she’d been out we’d have heard about it…she’s obviously reading here and has him out in the fresh air!
Also she mentioned his speech not coming on, all kids develop at different rates however if he isn’t mixing with other children at all he it wont help the situation, they learn from their peers…

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Di
I'm glad someone brought it up. I thought it was pretty unfair to present a one-sided argument (and not to counter it by saying 'btw there is also a thread saying they're happy for me and I'm great'). She's also let a lot of comments sit there calling us 'sad fucks' etc. which I thought was a bit disingenuous given that there's also a rave thread (although presumably we're also part of the sad fuck brigade chatting to other strangers about her, even when it's in a positive and supportive way).

I'm not sure about her lately tbh, she made a comment about how Ariana Grande looked on her wedding day which wouldn't exactly be in the vein of women supporting women either. I certainly wish her the very best with her pregnancy etc. but there's a slight vibe lately that wouldn't be my cup of tea.
Didn't catch the Ariana G comments.

I'm almost certain she has written on her Patreon that she checks Tattle but made no reference to the rave thread. Thought it was a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️

Als
Di

Didn't catch the Ariana G comments.

I'm almost certain she has written on her Patreon that she checks Tattle but made no reference to the rave thread. Thought it was a bit disingenuous 🤷‍♀️
Also I couldn't see the post on here. Is it on a thread about someone else or is there a non-rave thread about her I haven't read?

orangebanana

I think she’s still smug and not likeable 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I think its unfortunate that she swung so far the other way when stepping back from fitness/healthy eating. Eating mince and kale for breakfast is fucked but so is not exercising (lightly or otherwise!!) for your entire healthy pregnancy :(

• Angry

Molsdol

Chatty Member
I never wanted a husband or kids in my 20s. Its all down to personal choice whether you do or don't or even change your mind (though its much harder change your mind if you have had them . . . take it from the mother of two teen sons ;-) there is no return address )

• Haha

BeGrandSure

What's the story with the latest IG story? Messages being shared, etc... Feels so aggressive without proper context. Slow day in the office today, need some drama 😄

Ratsout

VIP Member
America is a bit mad, looking from an Urish pount of view. Very common to see 8 year olds with full on braces there too, whereas it you'd be well in your teens (typically) before having orthodontic work!

They do things so differently, i dont think rither side can understand the others way of doing things!
Yes everything is much more quicker and early intervention is so much more possible because they have to pay through the hole for it.

Any thread name suggestions? Be nice to try incorporate her new book

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I completely agree.

But if you love an influencer and are telling people to go rant somewhere else even though the influencer has openly said they'd hate that it's a bit gas

Reactions: 1

Lmarcon

VIP Member
My original point was that imo it was weird to mention the bad comment but not acknowledge the good. I don't think that's "bizarre". Maybe she knew she would get more engagement on her Instagram from the bad comment 🤷‍♀️
Course she did. She’s as bad as any of the other influencers hiding behind her woke facade

roo689

VIP Member
I never switched over after she left the Patreon, I like Rosemary's writing but the irony of me subsidising her ridiculous spending was not lost on me after a while!
Same here. She’s obviously rolling in it over there so never made the switch.