Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeepSchmeep

I know absolutely nothing about autism but no speech at all at this age is definitely delayed, though obviously every child gets there at a different time. I don't know what other signs he might have but she did say a while back that Bea had encouraged her to have a consultation with speech therapy

Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
People who don’t fully commit to their animals are the worst kind of people.
And this isn’t the first incidence of that happening with this one. She’s the flakiest person ever yet still takes on animals just to dump them later.
Oh ya I have a vague memory of Rosemary getting her parents a dog and then they re-homed it

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not even finished the episode and I’ve heard it about 5 times already. Is that normal for this podcast? This is the first episode I’ve listened to and was wondering if every episode is like that. It’s so annoying.
No it’s not usually like that at all I’m thinking maybe it was a mistake

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
I used to subscribe (before the great "unfollow me if you don't believe men should be allowed be allowed compete in womens sports) and actually, her spending diaries were strangely enjoyable and her writing was raw and real.
The fascist wokeness just put me off but I do miss her writing and money diaries.
I agree, I’ve really been turned off from Rosemary lately for this exact reason but her money diaries have always been a good read, did used to pay for them back in the patreon days

delialoves

I just find it amazing how she was so set on not having children years ago, did she ever go into what changed her mind on it? So happy for her though. I’m only 23 and don’t have much maternal instinct for babies and can’t really see myself having them but idk will it kick in for me like it may have for Rosemary haha

EmerH88

Most people here don’t seem to be raving. We should start a rant one
No 😂😂 I wouldn't be able to not look and then I'd be afraid I'd start to dislike her! I really surprised myself when I actually became a fan again after the 2015 Rosemary - she was so cranky and annoying! It's mad to think she's changed so much in such a short space of time. I'm thrilled for her though, she seems really happy now.

Does she still spend like a mad yoke? I did have to cancel the patron because of cutbacks!

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
She said she was doing research into how to get the dog used to a baby. I guess he's alright around the older kids or he wouldn't still be there. She won't know for sure until the baby arrives so it's just wait and see.

Crackerjack

Has she? In what way? I watch her stories and listen to the podcast and don’t remember any mention of Grace.

Anyway I’d don’t think it’s at any one person, there are loads on the manifestation bandwagon lately, like Joanne Larby who manifested her pregnancy, and Denise Kenny Byrne who is actively making €€€ peddling the notion that if you write things down in overpriced notebooks (bought from her of course) then you can get whatever you want.
Yeah I'm not really getting the impression it's at any one person in particular...she has an article on her patreon about it up awhile, there's a number of people at it at the mo, Joanne larby really taking the lead though 🤣

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I think its unfortunate that she swung so far the other way when stepping back from fitness/healthy eating. Eating mince and kale for breakfast is fucked but so is not exercising (lightly or otherwise!!) for your entire healthy pregnancy :(
I think Rosemary is very all or nothing. I don't know if the super healthy, exercising 7 times a day persona was really her, or just her feeling a lot of pressure to appear more like the rest of the Insta huns.

Edit: I think she was doing some peleton at the start of her pregnancy but then started suffering a lot with nausea and tiredness. She's only half way there, let's not write her off entirely yet.

Clarision

Regardless of Vinnys breed she shouldn't ever leave them alone
I totally agree with you. Its good dog ownership in the best interests of both the child and the dog not to leave a child unsupervised with any dog but she has said before she does not leave them unsupervised and I believe her.
There is an age obviously where you know your own child/step child and that they are suitable to be around the dog not 100% watched constantly but kept an eye on if you know what I mean. I think a kids gotta learn to be okay without being watched over all the time from a certain stage in life.

justwannaseethepictures

Yeah, I'm not buying that Beatrice couldn't just get a normal job like the rest of us plebs. It's hardly a choice between fashion or nothing... though maybe herself and Rosemary are two peas in a pod in that regard, where normie jobs are too far below them.
I wouldn't class journalism/writing as an abnormal job? 🤣

MaryJones1

there’s a way to get it straight to your podcast feed! Go onto the patreon NWMS page, click membership, scroll down to “listen on other podcast apps” and there should be instructions on how to add it to your Spotify/apple podcasts!
On wow super thanks