Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for Rosemary, I've enjoyed her pregnancy content, usually on Instagram when someone is pregnant it just makes my eyes roll because it consumes their content but Rosemary wasn't all consuming & it was so refreshing & real. The likes of Terrie Mcevoy could learn a lot.

Reactions: 22
I think what I like the most about Rosemary is that she's had so much personal growth, and that's so admirable to see in an "influencer" type, when most of them are busy showing the aspirational / "here's how amazing my life is" side of things. She can laugh at herself and she can point at bad decisions she made in the past, as well as an awareness for the viewer i.e maybe we don't all want to see baby content, etc.

It's refeshing in such a typically vacuous space like instagram. Best of luck to her with the baby. I think this will be her best chapter yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are they back recording the podcast but only for patreon? Kind of disappointed in that. I love the pod but haven’t the funds to support them.. was looking forward to hearing all post baby

Are they back recording the podcast but only for patreon? Kind of disappointed in that. I love the pod but haven’t the funds to support them.. was looking forward to hearing all post baby
They're just taking a break for Rosemary's maternity leave. They'll be back in December.

Reactions: 2
Have to say I am really missing the pod and so looking forward to it coming back. Such an easy listen

Reactions: 2
I love the podcast but can totally understand why they are just releasing it to Patreon subscribers.
Having a baby is an expensive time and in her shoes I definitely wouldn't be spending the time recording it and releasing it for free. This time is her maternity leave of sorts. He's a gorgeous baby.

Reactions: 14
I love the podcast but can totally understand why they are just releasing it to Patreon subscribers.
Having a baby is an expensive time and in her shoes I definitely wouldn't be spending the time recording it and releasing it for free. This time is her maternity leave of sorts. He's a gorgeous baby.
Ah yeah I understand why they’re doing it. I’m just feeling FOMO cos I’m broke and miss it 😂

Reactions: 4
I know tho I'm the same! I can't afford a subscription at the minute but hopefully when my car loan with the credit union is paid off in a few months I can subscribe coz it's by far my favourite podcast!
I think the Joanne and vogue one is alright but I don't love it like NWMS .

Reactions: 4
I'm signed up to their patreon, the most recent episode was post baby, and he was cooing away in the background so cute 😍

Didn't think it was possible to love Rosemary any more!.her recent post on c section and post birth experience ❤ refreshing to hear honesty rather than BS other Instagrammers posting!!

Reactions: 13
The new podcast about quitting jobs, is that really new? It sounds old? No references to Rosemary having had the baby? Are they keeping all of that chat for the patreon?

The new podcast about quitting jobs, is that really new? It sounds old? No references to Rosemary having had the baby? Are they keeping all of that chat for the patreon?
It’s new. They haven’t really talked much about the baby on the patreon yet either

Reactions: 3
It felt really old. I have definitely heard most of that chat before, so much so I had to check I hadn’t clicked into an old podcast by mistake. Even their voices sound different. Disappointing they aren’t saying much about their lives/ life post baby.. they used to divulge the odd titbit. I liked that.