Rosemary MacCabe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked she’s put that up.. definitely a dig at FBG and she has been up her ass lately
I thought it was a dig at a few of them.. Joanne larby and Denise from pelo both said they manifested their babies 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m shocked she’s put that up.. definitely a dig at FBG and she has been up her ass lately
Has she? In what way? I watch her stories and listen to the podcast and don’t remember any mention of Grace.

Anyway I’d don’t think it’s at any one person, there are loads on the manifestation bandwagon lately, like Joanne Larby who manifested her pregnancy, and Denise Kenny Byrne who is actively making €€€ peddling the notion that if you write things down in overpriced notebooks (bought from her of course) then you can get whatever you want.

Reactions: 5
Has she? In what way? I watch her stories and listen to the podcast and don’t remember any mention of Grace.

Anyway I’d don’t think it’s at any one person, there are loads on the manifestation bandwagon lately, like Joanne Larby who manifested her pregnancy, and Denise Kenny Byrne who is actively making €€€ peddling the notion that if you write things down in overpriced notebooks (bought from her of course) then you can get whatever you want.
Yeah I'm not really getting the impression it's at any one person in particular...she has an article on her patreon about it up awhile, there's a number of people at it at the mo, Joanne larby really taking the lead though 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she looks great in her latest ‘nude’ picture, she genuinely looks so happy and healthy and kudos to her for showing off stretch marks and all. As a mum-to-be influencer, she is so much more real and relatable than that eejit Terrie McEvoy who merely thinks her bump is an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She looks brilliant. She's the happiest she's ever been and it shows.
Yes! It suits her so much, and I love how she's so real about her pregnancy, talking about the good and the bad.
I also love how she puts a warning on her stories before talking about anything baby related, I think it's very thoughtful of her for people who might be struggling ttc or who have zero interest in anything baby-related.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes! It suits her so much, and I love how she's so real about her pregnancy, talking about the good and the bad.
I also love how she puts a warning on her stories before talking about anything baby related, I think it's very thoughtful of her for people who might be struggling ttc or who have zero interest in anything baby-related.
Yes, I love how real Rosemary is about her pregnancy, so relatable.

Reactions: 7
I'm really liking Rosemary's content lately. She is transparent about ads, content warnings on pregnancy, no holds barred on pregnancy etc - and she just seems so much happier in herself. She has been impressing me with her honesty.

Reactions: 17
Yup 100%. Back in her expose days and PT days she wasn't my cup of tea and i just found her unrelatable and up her own hole. Maybe it's me changing or maybe it's her but she's very likeable and I really enjoy her podcast. She is unapologetically herself.

Reactions: 11
I also wasn't a major fan during the PT days - she is definitely more comfortable in herself now, more likeable, and happier. I felt so sorry for her when she posted about her parents not getting the visa. It must be so daunting to be expecting in the next couple of weeks, knowing you have such a small support network.

Reactions: 7
Their sister relationship is goals. I’d say it has done wonders for the both of them. And their parents seem like dotes too. Doing this podcast with Beatrice was the best thing she could have done

Reactions: 14
Something i find quiet admirable about her is her ability to look back and point out stuff or things she did in past and openly admit where she was wrong or explains why she was so defensive or what ever the case may be.

Something which stood out for me was( and I'm going to get the wording of this wrong/arse ways) but she openly spoke for years about not wanting kids, didn't want kids, didn't suit lifestyle etc. And has recently said something along the lines of she said it as a way of coping as it wasn't happening for her or with person, so by saying she didn't want it and justifying it that. Which I thought was cool.

I really really like her

And the podcast is very good!

Reactions: 22
Atlas Eddie. Sounds like a nickname for some fella who always thinks he knows where everywhere is “Ah here’s Atlas Eddie on,thinks he knows it all” 😂😂
Gorgeous baby, and a fine size!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm feckin thrilled for her. He's a gorgeous little lad and I have to say I really like the name! I hope she's feeling alright and doesn't get too much of the baby blues. They can be quite overwhelming! I'd say her parents are only ITCHING to hold the little guy 😍

Reactions: 10