Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say Beatrice does but the podcast is not a viable income stream for her. It could never support her family. Imagine relying on Rosemary?!

Reactions: 1
I am done with these numpties. Absolute bottom of the barrel episode. Neither of them seem to have actually read the ‘viral’ article they almost dedicated an episode to. I say ‘viral’, Rosemary lifted the idea from Celebrity Memoir Bookclub. This scam is a particularly sinister one that happens all the time, it has happened in Ireland too, particularly to the elderly.

Attachments

Coming on for the question…..

I completely missed this
I guessing she brushed over it, maybe on a podcast? But looks like she’s not addressing it again.

Its covered in thread one but for someone who is not talking about her son, she is talking about it a lot. Hope she has set aside some money to pay artists fees for her desert island disks episode. I couldn’t listen to it but by the length of it, it seems she’s playing entire tracks.

Reactions: 5
The desert island disc ep does indeed include the full length tracks. Couldn’t believe it. Was she too lazy to edit them into shorter clips, and even the threat of a copyright strike couldn’t entice her? I know you can skip through but I like to leave my phone down and listen while I do other things. Didn’t make it past the second song. Also I’m sure they plan on releasing Bs version but I probably would have stuck through that if it was released first. I feel like so many eps are R centric - Rs desert island disc, B asking R questions and us hearing about Rs stories, a lot of which are repeated. I want to hear more about Beatrice. It’s becoming the rosemary show when Beatrice seems like she’s have tonnes of interesting stories.

Reactions: 5
Was the sister not moving cause the BIL was changing jobs?
He’s a stay at home Dad - but he’s also in a band. Beatrice lost her job though -not moving but may have to if she doesn’t find something

Reactions: 1