Rosemary MacCabe #2 not a rave thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Rosemary gets to live a decent lifestyle because of him, it’s not like her subscriptions alone would be enough. Not a criticism BTW, it’s just to show that he’s not a deadbeat

As for the super intellectual comment, no shade but Rosemary isn’t super intellectual and I doubt she would ever call herself that
Did she not say recently that she earns around 100k a year?

Reactions: 4
I missed that! Wow that’s a fortune for posting think pieces on how the word flattering is fatphobic and spending diaries. Either way her husband is not a deadbeat

God I really hope Brandin didn't really react like that to the pregnancy news and she was just playing it up to make the news juicy. Anyway I'm happy for her and I'd say we will see her back in Ireland less the man child in years to come

Reactions: 2
The new hairdo is hideous. Even without the fringe the curly shaggy hair doesn’t suit her. I think she actually looked much better with short hair

God I really hope Brandin didn't really react like that to the pregnancy news and she was just playing it up to make the news juicy. Anyway I'm happy for her and I'd say we will see her back in Ireland less the man child in years to come
Why is he a man child? Genuine question, just wondering.

Is she pregnant now? I missed that!

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion but from her descriptions of him he can be quite immature. He's early to mid 30s, plays alot of video games with 4 children and one on the way and the slapping of the table and childish reaction to her pregnancy in my eyes would deem him to be a man child.

Is she pregnant again?

Reactions: 1
For the love of god someone answer …..is she pregnant again??? 😂😂😂

Would put the kibosh on her ozempic journey….

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh god imagine paying all the money for the ozempic and then getting pregnant 😭😭 ah would be nice for her all the same but bad timing if she wanted to get the weight down first

Going by the comments ont he latest NWMS episode (on patreon) yes she is. Haven’t listened to it yet so don’t know about due dates etc. does seem strange since she’s just started ozempic. Maybe you can take it while pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes she’s pregnant again. Delighted for her. It was a surprise - she started on ozempic cos she was trying to accept that brandin would never come around to another child. But she was feeling very sad about not having another baby.

Brandin’s reaction wasn’t great - stressed about money. But I get it - if it wasn’t something he wants he’s hardly going to jump for joy.

Just my opinion but from her descriptions of him he can be quite immature. He's early to mid 30s, plays alot of video games with 4 children and one on the way and the slapping of the table and childish reaction to her pregnancy in my eyes would deem him to be a man child.
3 children - he doesn’t sound too bad to me. Playing video games doesn’t mean he’s immature.
---
Going by the comments ont he latest NWMS episode (on patreon) yes she is. Haven’t listened to it yet so don’t know about due dates etc.
Due just after Christmas, it’s actually very early to tell everyone - but that’s Rosemary

Reactions: 8
I don’t get how they afford their lifestyle as is , let alone another baby. I’d say the debts are horrific

Brandin’s reaction wasn’t great - stressed about money. But I get it - if it wasn’t something he wants he’s hardly going to jump for joy.

3 children - he doesn’t sound too bad to me. Playing video games doesn’t mean he’s immature.
---

You're right 3 children , apologies.
---
Worrying about money and how they'll afford another baby is now considered man child behaviour?
As I said it was just my opinion, it was his reaction slapping the table , and taking tablets for heartburn,again I also said she could have juiced it up. But she's obviously hurt by his reaction. If he didn't want more kids he should have taken precautions. Nowhere did I say worrying about debt was man child behaviour. I was asked a question and I answered it from my perspective

Well to give another perspective- if Rosemary knew he didn’t want anymore children then could she also not have taken precautions herself? Why would she be disappointed by a reaction when she knew he didn’t want more kids.

Reactions: 10
Well to give another perspective- if Rosemary knew he didn’t want anymore children then could she also not have taken precautions herself? Why would she be disappointed by a reaction when she knew he didn’t want more kids.
Absolutely I totally agree she should have also. I'm just going by her tone in the ep, could have picked it up completely wrong.