Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives off daddy’s and hubby’s money. Only a wealthy person can stay at home full time with 3 kids under the age of 2.

Reactions: 5
She lives off daddy’s and hubby’s money. Only a wealthy person can stay at home full time with 3 kids under the age of 2.
Now to be fair, three children in child care would probably cost more than a typical mortgage I’m guessing, so staying home is definitely not just for the wealthy. Sometimes it just doesn’t make financial sense to work! Not that I’m saying that’s the case for Rosanna

Reactions: 6
I don’t see how people on average wages could afford to work & put 3 kids in childcare! Plus she is constantly flogging stuff these days which she never did before the kids so I reckon she makes a nice buck from it.

I don’t see how people on average wages could afford to work & put 3 kids in childcare! Plus she is constantly flogging stuff these days which she never did before the kids so I reckon she makes a nice buck from it.
I agree. She only had the twins less than a year ago, so she’d still be on maternity leave if she were a non-famous person anyway.

Reactions: 3
Just saw a headline somewhere this morning, Rosanna hasn't ruled out having a 4th child....
Which begs the question...was her inability to have children really an issue?
Sounds more and more like a publicity stunt.

• Angry
  • Sick
Just saw a headline somewhere this morning, Rosanna hasn't ruled out having a 4th child....
That’s a disgusting suggestion to make. There are many ways to bring a 4th child into her family, including surrogacy which she’s already done and adoption.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that is harsh. She had fertility issues, had a baby via surrogate. Was lucky enough to fall pregnant & carry her twins. What is to say she won’t be lucky enough for same thing to happen again? Just because she had issues, does not mean she can’t or should not want another baby.

Reactions: 15
That’s a disgusting suggestion to make. There are many ways to bring a 4th child into her family, including surrogacy which she’s already done and adoption.
You mean getting a woman to produce a baby, use her as an incubator for very little money, and instead given to an 'agency'. Read up on the surrogacy where she got her first child. Tell me it's ethical. Poor, sometimes uneducated girls, find themselves in this situation, to sell their bodies, and are used by the likes of Rosanna.
I don't believe a word that plastic woman has to say.
And before you start, this is tattle, perhaps head over to the rave if it's love you need to give her.

Reactions: 4
You mean getting a woman to produce a baby, use her as an incubator for very little money, and instead given to an 'agency'. Read up on the surrogacy where she got her first child. Tell me it's ethical. Poor, sometimes uneducated girls, find themselves in this situation, to sell their bodies, and are used by the likes of Rosanna.
I don't believe a word that plastic woman has to say.
And before you start, this is tattle, perhaps head over to the rave if it's love you need to give her.
Before I start? You have a clear dislike of the woman and her choices that’s plain to see by reading your words. If you’ve read the whole thread you’ll see I certainly don’t rave about her quite the opposite I just think it’s a sick mind that would think someone would fake multiple pregnancy losses. Having said that I won’t be drawn into the conversation after this comment as this topic can be so triggering for many women.

Reactions: 8
Before I start? You have a clear dislike of the woman and her choices that’s plain to see by reading your words. If you’ve read the whole thread you’ll see I certainly don’t rave about her quite the opposite I just think it’s a sick mind that would think someone would fake multiple pregnancy losses. Having said that I won’t be drawn into the conversation after this comment as this topic can be so triggering for many women.
For the record, nowhere did I mention that she faked pregnancy losses. But I do think she's taken advantage of them, that's certain.
And as for triggers, she's certainly doing that. By being the one who couldn't carry a pregnancy, to buying a baby, to accidentally falling pregnant with twins, to now having the luxury to decide whether she'd like a fourth or not.
She's forgetting the women who initially followed her, for someone who has been there, on their road, but to now being so blaze about deciding to have another or not. She has taken advantage of her situation, no doubt. And make a fool of many of those who supported her.

Reactions: 3
For the record, nowhere did I mention that she faked pregnancy losses. But I do think she's taken advantage of them, that's certain.
And as for triggers, she's certainly doing that. By being the one who couldn't carry a pregnancy, to buying a baby, to accidentally falling pregnant with twins, to now having the luxury to decide whether she'd like a fourth or not.
She's forgetting the women who initially followed her, for someone who has been there, on their road, but to now being so blaze about deciding to have another or not. She has taken advantage of her situation, no doubt. And make a fool of many of those who supported her.
She didn’t “buy” a baby, they baby was one of her own frozen embryos. A surprise, as in surprised the pregnancy was successful, isn’t the same thing as an accident. And I don’t think she said the boys were an accident. She has other frozen embryos so of course she has the choice to use them if she wishes or try naturally again. Anyone who has frozen embryos has that luxury. Anyone who doesn’t have fertility issues has that choice. How has taken advantage of her pregnancy losses? She was already famous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.