Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you need to grow an extra arm ! I’d say you have plenty of arms to help you , for example, the hand that was helping your little daughter in that photo on your story.
She would be far more relatable and real if she popped on and said that she is getting a hand with the babies , that would be perfectly understandable ( nobody is super woman ) rather than popping on pretending to have baby brain and “mum life” but being dolled up to the nines every day, that’s not really “mum life” or “baby brain” . I really don’t think that eyeliner is tinted on to her eyelids and I also don’t think those fake lashes are permanently glued on! I have yet to meet a mother of 3 small children, myself included ,who is dolled up , complete with eyeliner and eyelashes and hair done on the daily , every day! Unless of course , they have a nanny or family there helping out everyday.
And a cleaner/housekeeper too and a gardener

Reactions: 3
I would just love to see her one day, no full face, eyelashes, hair curled or filter, just be normal not a stepford wife.

Reactions: 19
she posts about women who have lost babies and who have suffered so much yet there she is throwing up every pic she can of her kids! Does she not remember how hard it was for her when she didn’t have babies?

Reactions: 10
Rosanna looked absolutely incredible in her lingerie pics this week. But wtf was the point of contorting her body/posture to make herself even more toned. Hands up who can relate to her!? Even though I bounced back after babies, this is not it!!

Reactions: 4
Omg she reminds me of the voiceover on the Ryanair flight so drole "Sit back, relax and enjoy your flight" 🤣🤣

I admired her for her strength during her journey and to conceive twins after what she went though was just incredible. But when she had the csection (full head of makeup) and every single day she's able to have hair makeup etc immaculate I was done. There is nothing relatable about her any more and sets unrealistic ideas in new mothers heads of this is what you should look like. No that's what you look like when you have the wealth and abundance of help behind you. And your own adherence to covid restrictions of course!

The gifting for someone who can clearly afford what they have been gifted is ridiculous. You look at someone like Ali Dee absolutely delighted she's gifted Aldi nappies and this one gets gifted over 3k of buggies and doesn't have a second thought of others never gives away what she's gifted.

She constantly has her twins in The Little One grows but never tags the business but tags fancy boutique baby wear 🙄 seriously give a shout-out to smaller IRISH businesses and gift things you can easily buy to a women's shelter or someone in need!! Be more laid back feck the hair makeup and immaculate outfits!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not a fan of her because of a few things people mentioned already. And it’s not me being jealous (she’s gorgeous!) but she needs to loosen up a bit . Like we all like to look good, but she is someone that you know is obsessed with how she looks so much so that it would affect her personality - dull as dishwater id say . I’d say she hasn’t touched off a biscuit in 20 years 😅 pretending to be a relatable mother then posting pics full on glam - I can’t tell if she is clueless or actually rubbing it in peoples faces that she is so perfect ?

Reactions: 8
The picture of her at her folks multi mansion pool on bank holidays Monday.. So relatable!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's in her highlights, under motherhood or something. Tbh I don't follow her but from what I've seen I don't get the impression she's trying to portray she's a "normal" mum. She was born in to privilege and has never hid it but equally I don't find that she overly flaunts it either. I don't envy her at all, she's had it rough

Reactions: 6
Did Rosanna get her lips done ? they look very Sausage like . And they were beautiful before .

Did Rosanna get her lips done ? they look very Sausage like . And they were beautiful before .
I def think the lips cuz Iv had mine done and would like to think I’m good at spotting it. But she has always minded her skin,healthy diet etc. And you just have to look at her mum who looks so young. Good genes

Reactions: 2
I def think the lips cuz Iv had mine done and would like to think I’m good at spotting it. But she has always minded her skin,healthy diet etc. And you just have to look at her mum who looks so young. Good genes
It's not much of a stretch considering the botox and boob job. Standard really.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.