Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that is an uneducated sweeping statement . Shocked at your lack of research
Ok, but it’s not permitted in Ireland. It’s wombs for rent basically. A rich couple hire a woman from an Eastern European country. What research do u have?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, but it’s not permitted in Ireland. It’s wombs for rent basically. A rich couple hire a woman from an Eastern European country. What research do u have?
There's a lot of things permitted and otherwise in Ireland that are questionable. We're hardly the world's moral compass. Plus there is currently legislation in draft to legislate for families created through surrogacy and donor gametes. 'Wombs to rent' is a very catchy slogan to throw around for something you obviously have no understanding of. All employment is some part of us for rent. Maybe you need to reexamine your own issues with Wombs in particular.

Reactions: 9
Oh my word . You are a total wally. Smile minded to boot. Imagine if you had 10 miscarriages and you only way was to ask someone to help carry your baby . Imagine any member of your family being so devastated at not being able to carry a baby that this was their only way. Its done all over the world. Why you think its only Eastern Europe?? Its done in US and Canada. They are paid to carry baby and some women are not poor but do it because they choose too.
For many straight and gay couples this is only way. Do u think because they rich they are any diff from any other couple that are faced with this ?

Reactions: 9
Wtf is smile minded? You’re the one calling a stranger on the internet a Wally. People are allowed to have an opinion. I respect your opinion that you think surrogacy is a valid option. I don’t agree personally, but I’d never have a go at anyone going down that route. All the best to anyone who does that, hopefully it works out for all involved. Anyone who does that is obviously going to be an amazing parent, like Rosanna seems to be to her kids.

I think yourself and all the others on here who are quick to make judgement should watch 'you me and surrogacy' which is being reshown tonight at 11 on virgin media. Perhaps if you take the time to understand the truth rather than your daily mail headlines you might find a bit more empathy and compassion. Though I know the ranty uninformed soapbox is probably a more comfortable vantage point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys please let’s get back to talking about Rosanna. She looks so perfect all the time it’s quite depressing 🤣

Reactions: 5
Wtf is smile minded? You’re the one calling a stranger on the internet a Wally. People are allowed to have an opinion. I respect your opinion that you think surrogacy is a valid option. I don’t agree personally, but I’d never have a go at anyone going down that route. All the best to anyone who does that, hopefully it works out for all involved. Anyone who does that is obviously going to be an amazing parent, like Rosanna seems to be to her kids.
Sorry one handed typing whist baby feeding.

Small minded is what I meant. Your opinion was a judged statement there was no compassion or understanding.
I will call anyone a Wally whom is narrow minded and obvious to the pain that leads people to use surrogate to begin with.
Unless you have suffered as these women have shame on you for your judgey statement it being unethical.

I know a women who lost her womb to cancer. Was it fair no . Did she deserve the right tobe denied being a mum . Hell no. Thank god someone in the USA became a surrogate.

Your entitled toyour judgey antiquated opinion. I have huge compassion and understanding for this .

Reactions: 8
I hate the way when she is wearing trainers or flat shoes Rosanna poses so her feet are on their tippy-toes even though she is sitting down 🤪
I gather it's to make her legs look longer and leaner but come oooon, just sit like a normal human, just once!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the way when she is wearing trainers or flat shoes Rosanna poses so her feet are on their tippy-toes even though she is sitting down 🤪
I gather it's to make her legs look longer and leaner but come oooon, just sit like a normal human,
Sorry one handed typing whist baby feeding.

Small minded is what I meant. Your opinion was a judged statement there was no compassion or understanding.
I will call anyone a Wally whom is narrow minded and obvious to the pain that leads people to use surrogate to begin with.
Unless you have suffered as these women have shame on you for your judgey statement it being unethical.

I know a women who lost her womb to cancer. Was it fair no . Did she deserve the right tobe denied being a mum . Hell no. Thank god someone in the USA became a surrogate.

Your entitled toyour judgey antiquated opinion. I have huge compassion and understanding for this .
Agree to disagree and move on :) it's sore point

Does Rosanna get dressed up everyday or does she Just have photo shoots when she’s dressed up and post them when she feels like it,It must be so hard to get that dressed up every day

Go way will you Rosanna. Seriously you “every night after settling 3 babies to sleep?!” Really?? Plastered in makeup,fake eyelashes,lipgloss and hair manicured to the hilt?
Stop trying to be relatable with your silly pose,done up to the last in your dressing gown. You’re not one bit relatable! Coming from a mum of kids who are the same age as yours.

Reactions: 12
Go way will you Rosanna. Seriously you “every night after settling 3 babies to sleep?!” Really?? Plastered in makeup,fake eyelashes,lipgloss and hair manicured to the hilt?
Stop trying to be relatable with your silly pose,done up to the last in your dressing gown. You’re not one bit relatable! Coming from a mum of kids who are the same age as yours.
After her, her husband, mum and dad all settle the babies you mean 🤯

She has nothing to offer online other than...I'm a mum. Surely she annoys herself? This coming from the mother of a baby I'm utterly obsessed with but Jesus...if I went on like her I'd make myself vomit.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I heard the complete opposite being said when the twins were smaller, that she favours the twins because she shows more of them on screen than she used to with Sofia. I thought it such nonsense at the time, questioning how much a mother loves her kids because of how much exposure she gives them.

Reactions: 7
In my opinion it is a ridiculous opinion to come to. Just because a child may be shown on social media more is no way of indicating a level of preference or love.

I feel quite pathetic even having to type that, but maybe pathetic is the word that should be reserved for the initial comment that questioned a mother's preference for a child based on social media posts.

• Heart
In my opinion it is a ridiculous opinion to come to. Just because a child may be shown on social media more is no way of indicating a level of preference or love.

I feel quite pathetic even having to type that, but maybe pathetic is the word that should be reserved for the initial comment that questioned a mother's preference for a child based on social media posts.

So true! I'm sick and tired of reading that she prefers one child over the other etc! I've seen it on so many social media platforms and I think it is pathetic and makes people sound like comple idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.