Rosanna Davison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex Miss World, daughter of crooner Chris de Burgh. Married to Dr Quirkey's son Wes Quirke. Mum to Baby girl born via surrogate last year, and now has just given birth to twin Boys.

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for a good while. While she's drop dead stunning..... she ALLLWAAAAAYS wears make up and is dolled up to the nines. Youll NEVER see a pic of her without being perfectly styled. Her and Wes's posts today..... she has just given birth and has make up, mascara on! Did she have a section? I'm sure she did..... surely you can't wear all that in theater ?!

The best news story of 2020 😍😍😍
I'm delighted for them. I love the way she keeps her little girl's face off insta too

Reactions: 7
Great news, though I think as an advocate for the infertility/ baby loss community it was very dissapointing that she basically claimed that she just needed to relax in order to have her successful pregnancy. Also noticed that she's never shared a pic of her daughter's face but did right away with the boys. Bit strange! Anyway it must be such a relief to have her 3 babies in her arms after a really tough road.

Reactions: 15
I dislike her, for her condescending ways. I don't believe one word when she says that those twins were conceived naturally.
She's so precious

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her appearance is very dated looking. She would look so much better with a more up to date look. She’s hanging onto those early 00 extensions for dear life. I wish she’d loosen up a bit and not be so uptight. I actually don’t mind her and think she has a bit of substance to her but everything is it’s so pristine, and I find that part of her hard to relate to. Not saying she needs to come on like a slob but she just gives off these try hard vibes and that everything is fine tuned and manicured to the nth degree. It’s hard to take her seriously sometimes

Reactions: 33
Her appearance is very dated looking. She would look so much better with a more up to date look. She’s hanging onto those early 00 extensions for dear life. I wish she’d loosen up a bit and not be so uptight. I actually don’t mind her and think she has a bit of substance to her but everything is it’s so pristine, and I find that part of her hard to relate to. Not saying she needs to come on like a slob but she just gives off these try hard vibes and that everything is fine tuned and manicured to the nth degree. It’s hard to take her seriously sometime
Everything with her is image she's like an 80s Barbie doll.

I think she is very pretty but she looks dolled to the nines after giving birth most would not look like that

Reactions: 6
I think she is very pretty but she looks dolled to the nines after giving birth most would not look like that
Defo make up on. Mascara, eyeliner..thought they make ye scrub that off before going next, nigh or near a theatre

Reactions: 4
Her story is a miracle, 14 miscarriages and she carried two healthy babies....but I’m sorry “oh I’m giving birth today, must contour my eyebrows and put on that shimmery eyeshadow I’ve been dying to wear”! I don’t dislike the girl but she’s just not relatable at all, she spent her entire pregnancy going to a Personal Trainer 3 times a week and having a swim in her parents private pool, also bearing in mind she has a one year old aswell! I think her fertility story is fantastic and she should continue to share it. And she was gifted soooo many items for the twins which I’m sure she could have paid for 10 times over, given that she is in such a fortunate position, it would have been nice if she gave those products away to families who are struggling financially especially during the pandemic! Or maybe I’m just jealous of her money lol 😂

Reactions: 20
Her story is a miracle, 14 miscarriages and she carried two healthy babies....but I’m sorry “oh I’m giving birth today, must contour my eyebrows and put on that shimmery eyeshadow I’ve been dying to wear”! I don’t dislike the girl but she’s just not relatable at all, she spent her entire pregnancy going to a Personal Trainer 3 times a week and having a swim in her parents private pool, also bearing in mind she has a one year old aswell! I think her fertility story is fantastic and she should continue to share it. And she was gifted soooo many items for the twins which I’m sure she could have paid for 10 times over, given that she is in such a fortunate position, it would have been nice if she gave those products away to families who are struggling financially especially during the pandemic! Or maybe I’m just jealous of her money lol 😂
No, you're not jealous.
You're perfectly right.
She shouldn't be accepting gifts.
She's got enough.

• Heart
I dislike her, for her condescending ways. I don't believe one word when she says that those twins were conceived naturally.
She's so precious
She had never had any trouble conceiving but she wasn’t able to maintain pregnancy we in the past - def conceived naturally

Reactions: 8
They wouldn't care what's on your face going to theatre, why would they? It's your nail beds they need to see and often request nail varnish and gel nails are removed, mascara doesn't matter they don't need to see your eyelashes.

Reactions: 10
She had never had any trouble conceiving but she wasn’t able to maintain pregnancy we in the past - def conceived naturally
True.
But with the amount of apparent miscarriages she's had, you'd have to wonder why she'd be trying again with such a risk, especially when they were apparently lining up another surrogate.
And I wonder why she felt the need to show the faces of her birth babies when her other child has never been shown.
Sorry but she pushes my buttons!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
True.
But with the amount of apparent miscarriages she's had, you'd have to wonder why she'd be trying again with such a risk, especially when they were apparently lining up another surrogate.
And I wonder why she felt the need to show the faces of her birth babies when her other child has never been shown.
Sorry but she pushes my buttons!

The photo thing really bugged me! I think people are more than entitled to not share their children online, but the 'privacy' around the surrogate delivered child, compared to the instant showing of the twins makes me wonder if there is some sort of shame being attached to the first baby.

My friend had twins with the help of a surrogate at the same time as Rosanna (after another incredibly difficult road). Since Rosanna has been pregnant with the twins my friend has had so many messages telling her, and telling her 'it might still happen for them'. She finds it so upsetting- because it has happened for them! The twins are their miracle.

The media have painted Rosanna's first child as almost the thing that cured her fertility issues and allowed her to have 'her own' family. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt that maybe that was just their take on it and it's not how she felt but the pictures have really made me wonder.

I just hope Sophia doesn't grow up feeling third best.

Reactions: 20
I wonder were they trying for a baby naturally, if you have miscarried so many times why take the risk of putting yourself through all that again if in the past you end up heart broken,
Something seems off with the whole story from Sophia to the boys. I do wish them all the best those babies and Sophia will never be short of anything!

Reactions: 7
I wonder were they trying for a baby naturally, if you have miscarried so many times why take the risk of putting yourself through all that again if in the past you end up heart broken,
Something seems off with the whole story from Sophia to the boys. I do wish them all the best those babies and Sophia will never be short of anything!
I assumed it was a happy accident - though I would have thought they would be very careful given what she had been through

Reactions: 5
She's going to become an unbearable know it all when it comes to pregnancy, twins etc. Same as she did when she declared herself a nutritionist 🙄
She's already at it, selling herdrkf in the papers with her 'advice', like she's the first one ever to have twins.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.