Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I think Jack has inherited his father’s inflated level of delusions about himself. If he had even an ounce of self awareness he wouldn’t have gone on the show. Most of us know our limits in life but I’d say it’s a result of his upbringing and having Ronan as a dad that he thinks he’s far more interesting/important/good looking than he is.

Reactions: 20
It’s really backfired , no sign of him tonight and he’s definitely not going to make it into the main villa . Most people watching it don’t know who Ronan Cheating, I mean Keating, is . I’ve seen articles online about how Jack Keatings dad cheated on his mom etc so it’s just dredging up the past 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ronan's just a washed up bleep who's a shite radio presenter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This has done damage to Jack more than anything. Everyone will just remember him as the cringe pasty ginger with terrible tattoo who got no air time and didn’t make it to the main villa

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I guess it depends on what his goal is. Most people go on LI for the instagram followers and sponsorships, I guess from that perspective he'll have gone from a complete nobody to a bit more recognition and interest. He might get a slot hosting some shyte RTE show or a bit of radio presenting or something :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Well I guess it depends on what his goal is. Most people go on LI for the instagram followers and sponsorships, I guess from that perspective he'll have gone from a complete nobody to a bit more recognition and interest. He might get a slot hosting some shyte RTE show or a bit of radio presenting or something :LOL:
My money's on a 2FM (RTE Radio) slot!

Apparently Ronan called The One Show yesterday and made out he was devastated that Jack has gone into the villa, they’ll make their mind up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve met both Ronan and Yvvone separately because of work. She was an absolute lady and he thought way too highly of himself. I think he’s still stuck in the 90’s where people cared if he was in a room.
I have met them both also a couple of times through work and would completely agree (it's about 15 years ago) they were still together then
I

Reactions: 1
I think they are just pretending at this stage he isn’t in there. He has 17,000 followers on insta which is absolutely nothing and probably full of fake followers as well . Ronan saying at his gig he was “ shitting himself” they really thought he would get lots of air time and media coverage like Gemma did

Reactions: 5
Well Ronan’s tour is over now so he’ll be back on One Show and Magic radio I expect, will avoid those then. One of my friends went to see him 3 times it looks like he did exactly same thing he does each tour but was supposed to be best he’s done, yeah yeah ok 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ronan is a weak singer and is fake , people that go to see him are people who only listen to boyzone so that’s how he gets away with it 🤣 Jack look mortified I thought when they brought all the boys out who were being sent home . He has gained 2k followers but probably fake accounts , so has 19k which is terrible for someone who was in love island and has a famous dad and whose job is social and marketing 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 8
He was just the complete wrong fit for this show, a decent looking guy but not a Love Island guy by any stretch, and then didn't have the personality or confidence to add any TV value whatsoever. I feel sorry for the fella really, it's like letting an average punter off the street roam into the villa except that he's Ronan Keating's son.

Reactions: 8