Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tattoos are the nail in the coffin if they r of a spouse or have their initials.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it’s meant to be a cover up but looks like it’s on top of the other one? Weird…

Reactions: 6
She will be, I think her and Lily McFadden are almost dead certs at some point over the next few years.

Reactions: 7
She will be, I think her and Lily McFadden are almost dead certs at some point over the next few years.
Oh yeah, i can defo see Lily McFadden on the show also the Price/Andre kids have apparently both told their parents they want to do Love Island despite Princess Andre only just turning 15!

Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell, what a twist! I was sure the daughter would end up in there first.

Reactions: 3
Oh bloody hell, what a twist! I was sure the daughter would end up in there first.
They prob can't understand her wirh the weird American-ish slow accent she has 🤣🤣
Good luck to him he will need it he's a mini Ronan

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, i can defo see Lily McFadden on the show also the Price/Andre kids have apparently both told their parents they want to do Love Island despite Princess Andre only just turning 15!
Lily is stunning and seems lovely she would be good on tv too.

Missy must be fuming and cringing that Jack is gone in and everyone is laughing at him online poor thing but what was he thinking , he’s not love island material at all

Reactions: 5
god bless the lad, there’s no denying his Celtic stock, he looks like a coconut ice with squiggles on.

Honestly, what possessed him I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure I read it was Missy going in the Island or is she in something else isn't Jack a bit young for "adult entertainment" 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think the other daughter is doing the best thing staying in Ireland with Ronan’s ex out of the way of these fame hungry idiots.

Reactions: 9