Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Ronan and Storm are living it up in Denmark and Norway ‘kid free’ and posting identical insta stories of them riding a bike through Copenhagen, seems a bit sickly sweet and do people still care about Ronan there?
Do people still care about Ronan anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more I watch of ronan the more I hate myself. I was utterly obsessed with him growing up. Had my room covered floor to ceiling with posters of just his face. Every school book covered with him. I'm 36. Was 8 when they 1st came out, I was a groupie in My early teens, met him a few times over my years of stalking him. I still have his autograph on a piece of paper and the pen he used to sign it with 🙈🙈
Luck you he rubbered me when the guys in the group signed my poster I saw his merch on his website this year a bleeping candle at £8

Wonder how his 1st wife feels about all the over the top declarations for his current wife, 'love of my life', 'best thing to ever happen to me' etc.
Just seems tad off really, especially when the offspring from his 1st marriage are constantly hanging around them, do you think that's deliberate to ruin things for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder how his 1st wife feels about all the over the top declarations for his current wife, 'love of my life', 'best thing to ever happen to me' etc.
Just seems tad off really, especially when the offspring from his 1st marriage are constantly hanging around them, do you think that's deliberate to ruin things for them 😂
This. Exactly. Complete lack of tact or understanding.

Reactions: 8
And today she's 'the one' he really does come across as quite an odious creep!

Reactions: 2
They must have a really patient nanny for the kids as they keep going away on their own and leaving the kids, well I presume there’s a live in nanny as doubt they’d be left in Missy’s care for that long!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe my first crush was him how tacky is he getting on his instagram posts gods gift or whats news flash youre not in 1995 Ro!

Feel bad for his ex wife seeing all that but I don't think she follows him

Reactions: 7
Wish Storm would stop posting cringey videos of them so in love, then Ronan with his shirt off. His body isn’t even that nice with the tattoos it’s like put it away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I give myself the ick that I was so mad about him as a kid 🤢
How you think i feel i went to the boyzone concerts what was my parents thinking of they let me go cause they thought they were decent pop group :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Missy Keating flaunting on Instagram that she’s dating 31 year old balding influencer Tommy Brady😬 Ronan must be so proud!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Missy often looks miserable and seems desperate for validation, I'd wonder is an influencer life really sensible for her.

Missy often looks miserable and seems desperate for validation, I'd wonder is an influencer life really sensible for her.
Was watching Lorraine this morning (with Christine Lampard) and Shane Lynch and his wife Sheena were on there talking about The Real Houswives of Cheshire they are both starring in and he said he is happy to be in it and his Boyzone career has ended and will not be on tour ever again.
Bet Sharon would give her right arm to be in a programme like that.

Reactions: 4
Shane has got a pretty decent voice if youve seen them on tour when they do their solo/rap bits but Ro got the main lead but the group wanted Ste its probably why Ro is so up himself an think hes gods gift no one can touch him.

And his clothes taste some men can pull it off but Ro can't 🤦‍♀️

Was watching Lorraine this morning (with Christine Lampard) and Shane Lynch and his wife Sheena were on there talking about The Real Houswives of Cheshire they are both starring in and he said he is happy to be in it and his Boyzone career has ended and will not be on tour ever again.
Bet Sharon would give her right arm to be in a programme like that.
I always liked Shane, seemed a good sport down to earth. Don't know what Sheena is like.
In fact Ronan is the only member of Boyzone I could never take to.

Reactions: 6
I always liked Shane, seemed a good sport down to earth. Don't know what Sheena is like.
My favourite was Every Thing I Own sung by Mikey Graham.. I used to walk back from the Gym and had this on repeat and my hubby knew I was coming down the car park as he could hear me singing it through my headphones - thought I sounded great - he didn't. :ROFLMAO:

I have never seen her before until this morning as I don't watch the Housewifes stuff but she seemed really nice and not up herself when talking to Christine Lampard and he was the same.

Last edited: