Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronan is a weak singer and is fake , people that go to see him are people who only listen to boyzone so that’s how he gets away with it 🤣 Jack look mortified I thought when they brought all the boys out who were being sent home . He has gained 2k followers but probably fake accounts , so has 19k which is terrible for someone who was in love island and has a famous dad and whose job is social and marketing 🤣🤣🙈
2k eeeesh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've stopped following Ronan and Storm on Instagram
Power hungry is right
Every get together with Jack and Missy is a drink fuelled, look hoe important we are session....cringe

Reactions: 5
Storm, that absolute hole, tagged the wrong Ali Keating on her keatings house page a few posts back. What a CoOL step mom 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The more I watch of ronan the more I hate myself. I was utterly obsessed with him growing up. Had my room covered floor to ceiling with posters of just his face. Every school book covered with him. I'm 36. Was 8 when they 1st came out, I was a groupie in My early teens, met him a few times over my years of stalking him. I still have his autograph on a piece of paper and the pen he used to sign it with 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The more I watch of ronan the more I hate myself. I was utterly obsessed with him growing up. Had my room covered floor to ceiling with posters of just his face. Every school book covered with him. I'm 36. Was 8 when they 1st came out, I was a groupie in My early teens, met him a few times over my years of stalking him. I still have his autograph on a piece of paper and the pen he used to sign it with 🙈🙈

Oh same! I even had one over my bed on the ceiling. I cried when he married Yvonne.😱😱 He gives me the absolute ICK now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh same! I even had one over my bed on the ceiling. I cried when he married Yvonne.😱😱 He gives me the absolute ICK now 😅
Hahahaha me too, devo I was. I remember I worked in M&S age 20 and she came in and asked me where the mens pj's where, well the excitement, i couldn't help myself and asked where they for ronan and she laughed and said no, I told her how much I loved her husband 🤣🤣 I thought I had a chance when heard he was a cheating fucker 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m same I was utterly obsessed with him especially when he first went solo and went to a signing when the album came out and got a picture of side of his head cause I was that nervous and fangirly but I treasured that picture for years and my mum was like omfg lol. I dragged my poor friend who wasn’t that keen to all of the gigs. I also cried when he married Yvonne, now I find him cringey as duck too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hahahaha me too, devo I was. I remember I worked in M&S age 20 and she came in and asked me where the mens pj's where, well the excitement, i couldn't help myself and asked where they for ronan and she laughed and said no, I told her how much I loved her husband 🤣🤣 I thought I had a chance when heard he was a cheating fucker 😬🙈
A "friend", of mine went to see Boyzone 13 times but now thinks Ronan is a complete arse.
She now cringes at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My biggest problem with that family is their children who think they are something just became their dad was once famous. They bring nothing to the table like so many 'models' and 'influencers' and only inspire others to be equally vapid. A sad representation of this generation.

Reactions: 12
jesus the extensions and the dark hair looks so jarring on her, her natural colour is so much nicer

Reactions: 1
That dress is woeful. She can get so much nicer out there that will make her look 100% better. It's just not a flattering dress at all. I'm baffled by it.

Reactions: 1
I see Ronan and Storm are living it up in Denmark and Norway ‘kid free’ and posting identical insta stories of them riding a bike through Copenhagen, seems a bit sickly sweet and do people still care about Ronan there?