Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that they're in the news for all the wrong reasons, I thought they deserved their own thread! :LOL:

As briefly mentioned in https://tattle.life/threads/secret-celeb-gossip-69.26746/page-49:
  • Ronan and Sharon / Shazza Storm hired a cleaner to clean their rental mansion when they moved out
  • The cleaner felt hard-done by - the amount she was to be paid was for a regular house, not a mansion; plus, she had to try and work around a relocation company
  • Storm has hit back, with her own version of events
See:
Original story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...pay-500-bill-wife-Storm-sent-fiery-texts.html
Update: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...cleaner-lied-claims-refused-pay-500-bill.html

Meanwhile, Storm has been likely sitting in front of her monitor, screaming and hitting 'delete' on the many negative comments people are leaving on her IG posts asking how they could live in such a state in the first place - did they never clean surfaces and what-not while they lived there? Example (from her IG account):
1644102884519.png

(Although she must be asleep at the moment, as a few seem to be getting through).

Ronan will no doubt be furious - he doesn't like negative publicity and will no doubt be wishing they'd just paid up!

Frankly, from what I've read of people who worked with her when she was a nobody, I'm not surprised that she couldn't organise the relocation and cleaning teams better, so they didn't trip over each other.

My main takeaway from this event is that they don't look after things or property, or clean up after themselves!

Maybe Stormy needs to learn some basic cleaning skills. I know a lot of people have cleaners, but I also know of a lot of moneyed folk who happily clean and pick up after themselves!

Reactions: 9
I’lll never forget going to party in the park around the year 2000 and Roman coming across as absolutely desperate m. He had a new album out and kept on telling us to go and buy it. He must have mentioned it at least 10-15 times in the space of 20 minutes or so. The crowd actually started groaning!!!!
horrible little man especially given how he treated his first wife too.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The way he acted all through the affair scandal really put me off him. He was more worried about his career and how the public reacted than how his poor ex-wife was feeling.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And how badly they came across when they were on The Wall recently - horrid. Especially Shazza saying they fell in love (when he was still married) and his kids were the supportive audience. Don't think I could ever forgive "the other woman" or my dad if they did that to my mum?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And how badly they came across when they were on The Wall recently - horrid. Especially Shazza saying they fell in love (when he was still married) and his kids were the supportive audience. Don't think I could ever forgive "the other woman" or my dad if they did that to my mum?
There is a rumour she was the secret mistress that he kept quiet. While the press was harassing the mistress that was made public - she kept quiet. I don't know it's a rumour.

• Wow
I’ve met both Ronan and Yvvone separately because of work. She was an absolute lady and he thought way too highly of himself. I think he’s still stuck in the 90’s where people cared if he was in a room.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you want to feel particularly tit in the morning, listen to Magic FM and his presenting "skills".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Following with interest, always thought he was a bellend. My friend got drunk on a night out years ago and went up asking 'are you Ronan Keating?'. She's not a fan girl, just pissed. His reply 'do you not not know who I am?'. Her response, 'i was only bleeping asking mate' 😂 still makes me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The two of them were on some quiz show on BBC a few weeks back (can’t remember the name of it) and he rolled his eye so bad at one point when she was speaking. I couldn’t actually believe it and rewound back to watch again, so so rude. I can’t stand him he’s up his own backside and his daughter Missy (Marie is her real name) was there (at that quiz show) and had a weird accent (not Irish) isn’t Yvonne her Mam and she was brought up in Ireland?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The two of them were on some quiz show on BBC a few weeks back (can’t remember the name of it) and he rolled his eye so bad at one point when she was speaking. I couldn’t actually believe it and rewound back to watch again, so so rude. I can’t stand him he’s up his own backside and his daughter Missy (Marie is her real name) was there (at that quiz show) and had a weird accent (not Irish) isn’t Yvonne her Mam and she was brought up in Ireland?
That was the Wall, both his son and daughter were there. They seem suited to each other, both a pair of @#&8

Following with interest, always thought he was a bellend. My friend got drunk on a night out years ago and went up asking 'are you Ronan Keating?'. She's not a fan girl, just pissed. His reply 'do you not not know who I am?'. Her response, 'i was only bleeping asking mate' 😂 still makes me laugh
I don’t know whether to laugh or heart react to that. Hilarious!

Reactions: 6