Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the other daughter is doing the best thing staying in Ireland with Ronan’s ex out of the way of these fame hungry idiots.
Completely agree, I think she takes after her mother, Ronan is an idiot so it’s not like they were going to be shocking the world with their intellect so shouldn’t have expected much more from them really. He’s not a bad looking boy but he’s just not what you want to be looking at on tv, imagine him standing next to Davide 🤣 doesn’t help that he looks like a 4 year old when he smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I live near where Ronan and his ex used to live and was in the same primary school as Missy, Jack and Ali. They were bleeping awful kids to be around even when they were very young. I’m not surprised they’ve turned out the way they have. I hope that since Ali doesn’t live with ego maniac Ronan anymore that she’s mellowed out a bit. Herself and Missy were two right little madams who would go around in cliques bullying other kids and thinking they were above everyone else. Ronan was always a right twit up at the school gates too. He’d be wearing a huge overcoat and a pair of sunglasses and wouldn’t even say hello to other parents.
I don’t know as much about Jack since he’s older than me but I have heard rumours that he invited his friends to a very exclusive restaurant in london where he got his meal/drinks paid for because of a sponsorship deal but then made his friends pay for their own :rolleyes: best of luck to him in the villa I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They all think they’re better than they are. Ronan has to be chauffeur driven to the venues on the uk tour and everyone who I know that’s seen him is saying it’s the best tour he’s ever done, like is it? Looks same as what he always does, belts out the repetitive crap we all got sick of hearing the first time around. Used to like his music but he gets on my nerves now like most celebrities.

Reactions: 6
If he makes it through Casa Amor it truly is a fix. He looks like that kid from Love Actually. That tattoo is one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live near where Ronan and his ex used to live and was in the same primary school as Missy, Jack and Ali. They were bleeping awful kids to be around even when they were very young. I’m not surprised they’ve turned out the way they have. I hope that since Ali doesn’t live with ego maniac Ronan anymore that she’s mellowed out a bit. Herself and Missy were two right little madams who would go around in cliques bullying other kids and thinking they were above everyone else. Ronan was always a right twit up at the school gates too. He’d be wearing a huge overcoat and a pair of sunglasses and wouldn’t even say hello to other parents.
I don’t know as much about Jack since he’s older than me but I have heard rumours that he invited his friends to a very exclusive restaurant in london where he got his meal/drinks paid for because of a sponsorship deal but then made his friends pay for their own :rolleyes: best of luck to him in the villa I guess.
I’d well believe it, they are rich and thick , the worst combination

Reactions: 7
Ronan has a terrible reputation in Ireland for being a complete muppet, and it seems his son Jack has inherited his over inflated sense of self importance. I can’t believe Jack is on Love Island, he must have no self awareness at all to think he fits the bill

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They all think they’re better than they are. Ronan has to be chauffeur driven to the venues on the uk tour and everyone who I know that’s seen him is saying it’s the best tour he’s ever done, like is it? Looks same as what he always does, belts out the repetitive crap we all got sick of hearing the first time around. Used to like his music but he gets on my nerves now like most celebrities.
Do you think any (pop) star that has been around as long as he has, and has the money he does, would be driving themselves to each venue???!

Reactions: 1
Completely agree, I think she takes after her mother, Ronan is an idiot so it’s not like they were going to be shocking the world with their intellect so shouldn’t have expected much more from them really. He’s not a bad looking boy but he’s just not what you want to be looking at on tv, imagine him standing next to Davide 🤣 doesn’t help that he looks like a 4 year old when he smiles.
they defo let him suck on his soother way too long as a kid with them buck teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think any (pop) star that has been around as long as he has, and has the money he does, would be driving themselves to each venue???!
Genuinely dont believe he is rich...from what?

Reactions: 5
Definitely has a few million but nothing crazy I’d say which is why they are creaming themselves that Jack is on Love island, probably hoping that Missy will do well off the back of it and trying to forget that she didn’t do well on the Irish version of dancing with the stars .

Reactions: 9
The Irish S*n reckons he is worth in the region of £30 million.
I doubt it but who knows really.

Reactions: 1
The Irish S*n reckons he is worth in the region of £30 million.
I doubt it but who knows really.
Not 30 but I think he isn't that badly off, he hasn't been out of work that much whilst doing the Australia TV stuff, his radio work, the 1Show plus all his music royalties.

Definitely has a few million but nothing crazy I’d say which is why they are creaming themselves that Jack is on Love island, probably hoping that Missy will do well off the back of it and trying to forget that she didn’t do well on the Irish version of dancing with the stars .
Let’s not forget Missy’s failed audition for the Voice too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ever heard of boyzone? He's been famous for 20+ years without having to resort to appearing on reality TV so that's always a good sign that they are ok for money. I'm guessing he had writing credits for Boyzone's biggest hits too

Jack didn't appear once on the show last night so they may go back to the drawing board with that one 😅🙈

Reactions: 4
Ever heard of boyzone? He's been famous for 20+ years without having to resort to appearing on reality TV so that's always a good sign that they are ok for money. I'm guessing he had writing credits for Boyzone's biggest hits too
Writing credits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 most of their big songs were covers

Reactions: 13
I actually feel for Jack on LI, he's like a fish out of water, doesn't get a look-in from the ladies because he's not tanned and roided up to his ears, he looks like he doesn't know what to do with himself the rare few times the camera picks up on him.

Ronan's a prick, you only have to look at what he did to his ex-wife to know that, and the state of yer wan that he's shacked up and building a second family with.

Reactions: 13