Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The younger one seems to be into horses, according to her mum's Instagram, that is what I think.

Reactions: 2
State of them

The younger one seems to be into horses, according to her mum's Instagram, that is what I think.
Yes she seems to stay out of the spotlight and the funny thing is , if any of them should be a model it’s her, she’s a naturally gorgeous girl, Missy is just orange and all teeth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
State of them

Yes she seems to stay out of the spotlight and the funny thing is , if any of them should be a model it’s her, she’s a naturally gorgeous girl, Missy is just orange and all teeth
Looks like the man from Del Monte gone wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What TF are they wearing on their recent Instagram stories? They even dress the kids weird. They walked into that toy shop like they own the place they really think they’re something don’t they? Sharon’s skirt looks like grannies curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’ll be safe to watch The One show for the next few weeks as Ronan won’t be in it as he’s on tour lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Defo his PR team leaking stories about Missy and Love Island, can’t imagine her being on the show when they already have Michael Owens daughter on it .

Reactions: 3
Jesus, he is on tour but Magic are still playing pre-recorded clips from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think everyone that’s associated with Ronan ends up in VIP style magazine at some point I know Shazza has done it. He was full of praise for Missy on Instagram saying she deserves it, does she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's hardly a big group of celebs in Ireland to get nominated for these awards, it's not much of an an achievement.

Missy strikes me as a bit unhappy and insecure. Also saw some photos where she looked unhealthily thin (may have been bad photoshopping). I'm not sure the celeb world is right for her.

Reactions: 10
So Ronan has only gone and got a tattoo dedicated to Storm, how cringey? It looks really crap lol.

9ADDB1C1-7134-4024-A197-8C36BA2ABAB8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13