Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their latest Instagram stories Storm is brand ambassador for a watch company like every other basic witch influencer. Oh and Ronan is playing golf with Ian Botham how exciting lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Ronan bleeping Keating!!!!! He’s such a dick, eugh! If I ever come across him on TV I can’t get to the remote fast enough.

He can just GTF and give us all peace.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot stand Ronan bleeping Keating!!!!! He’s such a dick, eugh! If I ever come across him on TV I can’t get to the remote fast enough.

He can just GTF and give us all peace.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk πŸ˜‚
I was watching local news so thought I would leave the 1 show on whilst I tidied up - he was on and like you could not turn it off fast enough. The worst one was the other day when he was presenting with Alex Scott, now that is a duo paired in Hell.:(

I get what you were saying and you're right, too. Lily Allen appears to be flaunting her anorexia as well. It's just that, in my experience, those who show it off are the rare exception. Most anorexics will do anything to cover up and hide.
I think them who show it do so for attention them who hide it want to get thinner without the attention and interference from others trying to stop them

A doctorate for his contribution to music πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ he was in a manufactured boy band and had a handful of very corny pop hits in the late 90s, early 00s. He's hardly Paul McCartney πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A doctorate for his contribution to music πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ he was in a manufactured boy band and had a handful of very corny pop hits in the late 90s, early 00s. He's hardly Paul McCartney πŸ˜‚
Philanthropy (and music)
Awarded by The Open University
I mean it's still a bleeping disgrace but at least it wasn't awarded just for his awful music and at least it wasn't awarded by a prestigious university
(I've nothing against The OU, but you know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Philanthropy (and music)
Awarded by The Open University
I mean it's still a bleeping disgrace but at least it wasn't awarded just for his awful music and at least it wasn't awarded by a prestigious university
(I've nothing against The OU, but you know what I mean)
My initial thought was it's some sort of influencer gig with OU. I know nothing about Ronan's philanthropic work but I will say his contributions to music are, well, insignificant. Sorry πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My initial thought was it's some sort of influencer gig with OU. I know nothing about Ronan's philanthropic work but I will say his contributions to music are, well, insignificant. Sorry πŸ˜‚
He and his family set up the Marie Keating Foundation after his mother died from a cancer she could have survived had it been detected earlier. I don't know much about the charity but it seems to do good work.
The less said about his contribution to music the better though... in fact, 🎢You say it besht...🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He must be hung like a horse because he's a weedy, dull as duck snaggle toothed hole. In wealth terms he's not exactly Elon Musk.
I follow him on insta and the older he gets the more I keep thinking I was a stupid fan girl back in the 90s his ego has got so big hes changed so much he thinks he shouldve been the "lead singer" in boyzone and heard rumours they had a fall out cause they wanted Stephens voice as main lead singer and Ronan threw a strop thinking he was better than the rest, his daughter "missy" is getting worse than Ronan talk about having an attention disoder you never see his other little girl he has unlike Missy she must be unbearable like Ronan I think ill sell my Boyzone collection on ebay :ROFLMAO:

He filmed himself on his dj morning show cause the other female presenter said he looks like a blond version of Tom Crusie πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I follow him on insta and the older he gets the more I keep thinking I was a stupid fan girl back in the 90s his ego has got so big hes changed so much he thinks he shouldve been the "lead singer" in boyzone and heard rumours they had a fall out cause they wanted Stephens voice as main lead singer and Ronan threw a strop thinking he was better than the rest, his daughter "missy" is getting worse than Ronan talk about having an attention disoder you never see his other little girl he has unlike Missy she must be unbearable like Ronan I think ill sell my Boyzone collection on ebay :ROFLMAO:

He filmed himself on his dj morning show cause the other female presenter said he looks like a blond version of Tom Crusie πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
I’m exactly same I really did fancy him and even in 2010 sort of period he looked really good, but I dunno since he married Sharon kinda get fed up of pair of them and their egos then she’s in every photo it kinda puts you off. Latest Instagram posts are all of the four of them out doing things it’s like who cares? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I'm just waiting on the pair of them getting contracted for their own tv series I think thats what they are trying to get I saw Storms photo on his insta holly molly you can see her bones don't try and tell me shes healthy she must be a size 0.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is his daughter famous?
I tapped into her Instagram earlier....life is one big party! But what does she actually do for a living?

Reactions: 7
Why is his daughter famous?
I tapped into her Instagram earlier....life is one big party! But what does she actually do for a living?
She is a "model" whose father pays for her to appear in the sidebar of shame in the Daily Mail every now and again so she is "famous" and rumoured to be on the next series of Love Island. :(
Another child of famous parents who do sod all for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes like Oscar Wilde prancing around Paris in the lime green suit and hat. The state of the 2 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His son does at least seem to be a rugby player
He has a younger daughter who seems to stay out the spotlight never see her with them on the odd occassion but nothing like missy trying so hard to get spotted she must be the type to constantly have parties while her dads away by looks of it.

Reactions: 4