Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find the clip now but I always remember when he called that fan to the car then shut the window! Absolute cock-end

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't find the clip now but I always remember when he called that fan to the car then shut the window! Absolute cock-end
I remember that and didn’t her try and play it down and say he was drunk ( I think he was not that that’s an excuse)

Reactions: 2
Ronan is so full of his own self importance. I always thought he was a cringey twit then I read an article where he was slagging off Pete Doherty and called him talentless. I mean yes PD is an odious man in his own way but talentless? Libertines were a seminal band and well Boyzone?? they lip synced and danced topless on the late late in denim dungarees 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The shame though he must feel of Storm posting pictures to IG of his piss filled toilet clogged with toilet roll that looked like it hadn't been flushed in days. And the skimmers on another. Howling with the laughing. Stay classy Sharon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ronan is so full of his own self importance. I always thought he was a cringey twit then I read an article where he was slagging off Pete Doherty and called him talentless. I mean yes PD is an odious man in his own way but talentless? Libertines were a seminal band and well Boyzone?? they lip synced and danced topless on the late late in denim dungarees 😂😂
Ronan can’t sing for tit he’s no business calling anyone talentless.

Reactions: 12
Moral of the stort. PAY YOUR CLEANER. It was evident they didnt. I use to fully tidy my house before the cleaner came🤭

I love cleaning so dont have one
anymore!!!!

Youd think his Mrs Keating aka Storm aka Sharon (Apparently her real name as Ive read in comments) nothing wrong with Shazza...
might do a bit of cleaning herself..

Cringey come back from his Mrs.
I bet they had the mother of all barneys after her rant🤨
CRINGEEEEEEEEEE FEST

Reactions: 7
Moral of the stort. PAY YOUR CLEANER. It was evident they didnt. I use to fully tidy my house before the cleaner came🤭

I love cleaning so dont have one
anymore!!!!

Youd think his Mrs Keating aka Storm aka Sharon (Apparently her real name as Ive read in comments) nothing wrong with Shazza...
might do a bit of cleaning herself..

Cringey come back from his Mrs.
I bet they had the mother of all barneys after her rant🤨
CRINGEEEEEEEEEE FEST
Well you'd know she doesn't have a career to protect. What ever happened to celebs keeping a dignified silence on tabloid gossip. I know social media puts a bigger spotlight on them but honestly it would have been a storm in a teacup (excuse the pun 🤣) and soon forgotten if she kept her mouth shut. I'd say her goody two shoes husband is snapping 😂 good enough for him!

Reactions: 4
Saw his stories at weekend nearly begging people to vote for his daughter in dancing show.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think that as part if his contract with Magic Radio, that he had written into it that they play his songs, continuously, all day, every day!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feckin' torture, innit. You can't escape the bleep on that station.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't have a strong opinion on him other than his music is awful. His wife Storm always seemed a bit false and unlikeable, strikes me as someone who could be hard work behind closed doors.

Reactions: 6