Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was absolutely appalled by the cleaner debacle. As if they blamed the cleaner for the house being dirty? And also she'd left X, y z... No Stormy love. YOU left all that stuff!!! Leave it ready to clean, have some decency.

I remember when he had the very public affair years ago. Me and my Irish friend would call him "Ronan the Barbarian" because we were absolutely disgusted by him!

Reactions: 13
My mum used to clean for a couple, (they were both doctors), who took her to task because she refused to pick up their used condoms from the bedroom carpet.

Cleaners are not slaves.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
How did his affair come out when he was married to Yvonne?
He had a fling with a backing dancer, it was all over the tabloids at the time. It was more his shameless response to it that was so awful - considering he had young kids. Apparently he still refuses to apologise and blames his ex for the relationship going to pot!! 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
He had a fling with a backing dancer, it was all over the tabloids at the time. It was more his shameless response to it that was so awful - considering he had young kids. Apparently he still refuses to apologise and blames his ex for the relationship going to pot!! 😳
So he blamed poor Yvonne what an absolute bastard.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
He's such a twit and Sharon is no better. Anybody know if Yvonne got a lot from the divorce or is Ronan even weathly?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh God, He will be insufferable tomorrow, he is on tv singing at Buck House.

( I like the song though)

Just watched their stories there, that daughter of his is a dose. Even more insufferable since appearing on DWTS.

Reactions: 9
I know Ronan will never love anyone as much as he loves himself, but i can’t understand what he sees in a witchy faced, malnourished, transsexual looking creature with a tit personality.

I normally wouldn’t be this brutally truthful but i cannot stand self-serving wannabes who treat normal working people with utter contempt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When Ronan has to go to the authorities to report “Storm” missing during an actual storm…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cringe 🤣 also feel like once the son and daughter realised Ronan has money , they left their mother to live the high life with himself and Sharon
Genuinely don't believe him and Sharon have money.

He's such a twit and Sharon is no better. Anybody know if Yvonne got a lot from the divorce or is Ronan even weathly?
I heard from a friend once that Mikey from boyzone said he..Mikey... was the only one with money cos he invested it and had a recording studio.

Reactions: 11