Ronan and Storm Keating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely don't believe him and Sharon have money.

I heard from a friend once that Mikey from boyzone said he..Mikey... was the only one with money cos he invested it and had a recording studio.
Definitely not as much money as they let on but then interestingly Mikey said on Twitter that Ronan called an end to boyzone but maybe he thought he would make more on his own .

Reactions: 4
I think the cracks are showing financially as his tour that’s been postponed so many times has now turned into ‘The greatest hits of Ronan and Boyzone’ when before it was the Twenty Twenty tour which was his last album. So rather than play those new songs for the fans he has to go back to the old cringey Boyzone classics to shift tickets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The holiday spongers ate just back from Fiji. Are my eyes deceiving me or is she full blown anorexia? I find it so odd that anorexic women show off their skin and bones...

Reactions: 3
The holiday spongers ate just back from Fiji. Are my eyes deceiving me or is she full blown anorexia? I find it so odd that anorexic women show off their skin and bones...
I wonder if her Australian family refer to her as Storm or Sharon? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbf, most anorexics will do the opposite. They'll hide their bodies as much as possible in layers and oversized clothing.
yeh maybe I phrased it wrong, how does she think she can hide her condition then? not a chance she looks healthy. Anybody who says they are naturally that slim...I don't believe.

Reactions: 5
yeh maybe I phrased it wrong, how does she think she can hide her condition then? not a chance she looks healthy. Anybody who says they are naturally that slim...I don't believe.
I get what you were saying and you're right, too. Lily Allen appears to be flaunting her anorexia as well. It's just that, in my experience, those who show it off are the rare exception. Most anorexics will do anything to cover up and hide.

Reactions: 2
Did she write her own Wiki - Sharyn Storm Keating (née Uechtritz; born 27 October 1981) is an Australian fashion designer, brand ambassador, producer-director and blogger, now based in London. She is also one half of power couple 'Ronan and Storm' along with her musician husband, Ronan Keating.

I told this story on gossip ages ago. We were in Woolloomooloo, Sydney not that long after he met her and we were going to a restaurant down some stairs onto the deck. There was a wall at the side of the stairs and we could not see over it but heard a right row going on somewhere, fing and jeffing and shouting. When we turned down to go to the deck it was those 2 having a right ding dong at a water side restaurant and they did not care who heard them.
I was like - its bloody Ronan Keating and listen to them (must admit I recognised him straight away as I was a Boyzone fan at the time).
They just carried on oblivious of anybody around them and was still going on when we got past them. Didn't know what is was about as they were shouting above each other but it was loud.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she write her own Wiki - Sharyn Storm Keating (née Uechtritz; born 27 October 1981) is an Australian fashion designer, brand ambassador, producer-director and blogger, now based in London. She is also one half of power couple 'Ronan and Storm' along with her musician husband, Ronan Keating.

I told this story on gossip ages ago. We were in Woolloomooloo, Sydney not that long after he met her and we were going to a restaurant down some stairs onto the deck. There was a wall at the side of the stairs and we could not see over it but heard a right row going on somewhere, fing and jeffing and shouting. When we turned down to go to the deck it was those 2 having a right ding dong at a water side restaurant and they did not care who heard them.
I was like - its bloody Ronan Keating and listen to them (must admit I recognised him straight away as I was a Boyzone fan at the time).
They just carried on oblivious of anybody around them and was still going on when we got past them. Didn't know what is was about as they were shouting above each other but it was loud.
That’s hilarious they always seem like the perfect couple and soooo in love but I bet a fair bit of Fing and jeffing still goes on now as well especially since none of them seem capable of cleaning their own filth up! The younger kids look over privileged already they’re gonna be like the annoying Missy when they’re grown up!

Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Was there ever a resolution to the poor cleaner not getting paid, or did they finally try and sort it out behind closed doors?

I think the press might have got bored with Ronan's skidders and just moved on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
36042EE4-3BEB-4A3C-B341-3B7CB6B1725E.png

He’s not ageing gracefully is he? Forehead is getting like Gordon Ramsay’s now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wait what so he had a backing dancer and was with Storm also before the affair came out with the dancer check on google it said he got divorced in 2015 and married Storm in 2015 doesn't waste much time does he? Or was the dancer a cover up?

I was a fan girl in the 90s and yes went to his concerts lol but now i'm growen up their is something off with him like hes got this vibe that he controls everything like Stephen Gatelys funeral it seemed to be all about him, heard rumours that he has a bad temper if he doesn't get his own way.

Don't get me started on his daughter talk about a daddys girl she loves the attention!

He is starting to look like Gordon Ramsays off spring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait what so he had a backing dancer and was with Storm also before the affair came out with the dancer check on google it said he got divorced in 2015 and married Storm in 2015 doesn't waste much time does he? Or was the dancer a cover up?

I was a fan girl in the 90s and yes went to his concerts lol but now i'm growen up their is something off with him like hes got this vibe that he controls everything like Stephen Gatelys funeral it seemed to be all about him, heard rumours that he has a bad temper if he doesn't get his own way.

Don't get me started on his daughter talk about a daddys girl she loves the attention!

He is starting to look like Gordon Ramsays off spring 😂
I never copped that...interesting theory...so he must have also had the affair with Storm...why woulf u bother going after a married man...it is ridiculous- like them.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
I did read a rumour on here that Ronan was dating both the backing dancer and storm secretly at the time, but it was the backing dancer that got revealed while Storm stayed hidden.

Reactions: 2
I did read a rumour on here that Ronan was dating both the backing dancer and storm secretly at the time, but it was the backing dancer that got revealed while Storm stayed hidden.
So Storm stayed second fiddle to both his wife and the backing dancer and she still thinks Ronan is the best thing sinced sliced bread 😂😂

• Haha
He must be hung like a horse because he's a weedy, dull as duck snaggle toothed hole. In wealth terms he's not exactly Elon Musk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14