Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the deal with this guy? If you scroll down his video list it looks like before he moved to Orlando to try and be a live-streamer he left his family during the height of covid and lived in Japan or something? Very strange…🤔🤷‍♀️
My understanding is his wife had a job opportunity in Japan, so they moved the family there but it didnt work out so they moved back to the States.

I also recall him saying he was a Las Vegas live streamer before streaming at Disney as well as him saying he served in the US Army.

Its been awhile since ive heard him say that so my memory may be a little fuzzy

Reactions: 4
It's a no plans Monday for Ron, which I actually like, because he does random stuff other streamers don't do, like take the next bus, wherever it's going. He went to Kidani Village, showed the savannah, Sanaa and then... played an arcade game? It was stuck on free play - and if it's "free to do," Ron's all about it. Luckily, he didn't stay too long.

He also said, now that he's hit 20k subscribers, he's going to start streaming from Disneyland one weekend a month. So he's going to fly to CA every month just to stream? I thought he might be partnering with someone, like Josh does with Britt, but then he said they had family moving to Florida soon that will be able to help watch the kids so he could go to CA. At this rate, he's never going to make a profit off the stream.

Another day, another Magic Kingdom repeat :rolleyes: , Main St Piano Player followed up with a visit to the Glassblower CM. Just living in a continuous groundhog day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I believe it was Ron who had the job in Japan as he was out there painting boats he said. I found him from searching "moving to florida" vlogs on YT but never dreamed it would turn into what it is. He mentioned on the stream the other night he is going to 8 Halloween parties now. $204 x 8 is $1632. You get a $10 discount on some nights for being a passholder but still.

My question is HOW do they afford this? His wife is the only one that works and they have mentioned multiple times she works outside. So maybe she is a project manager for a construction company? I'm really not sure what else she could be doing in to pull the money that keeps them afloat. A 2 bedroom apartment is minimum $1700 in florida right now, plus the monthly payments for his AP, plus they have the youngest one in daycare so he can stream, plus DVC which is a $30,000 contract minimum. There is no way they afford all of this on one persons salary....

I believe it was Ron who had the job in Japan as he was out there painting boats he said. I found him from searching "moving to florida" vlogs on YT but never dreamed it would turn into what it is. He mentioned on the stream the other night he is going to 8 Halloween parties now. $204 x 8 is $1632. You get a $10 discount on some nights for being a passholder but still.

My question is HOW do they afford this? His wife is the only one that works and they have mentioned multiple times she works outside. So maybe she is a project manager for a construction company? I'm really not sure what else she could be doing in to pull the money that keeps them afloat. A 2 bedroom apartment is minimum $1700 in florida right now, plus the monthly payments for his AP, plus they have the youngest one in daycare so he can stream, plus DVC which is a $30,000 contract minimum. There is no way they afford all of this on one persons salary....
I don't get it either. I think he said on stream yesterday the apartment is $2200.

They've been to Aulani, all around Japan, Disneyland, Disney World, the DVC resorts, Disney cruises, trips around Florida, a project car.

Maybe others saw it last night, but during the Boardwalk show and after, a Ron fan, SAM I AM, meets Ron, and I swear, she's a long lost daughter of his.

Watched the Magic Kingdom vlog with his daughter. Such a cute little girl. It's a shame that Dad has to talk about her "meltdown" for a balloon. He tells us that she doesn't like the parade because she is afraid of costumed characters and he makes her watch the parade and is amazed that it didn't go well. She only likes to ride a few things. She said she wanted to ride tea cups, but Ron shot that down. He also gave her Skittles to keep her energy up. Great nutritional value there, Ron. But I guess he has a lot of candy from the 50 Halloween parties he's attending.

• Wow
4 of 9 parties, thats insane! Most people cant afford 1 and hes going to 9. What a delusional self centered world these streamers live in.

And I see hes also working with a travel agent now, not sure how long that been going on for
douche.jpg

Reactions: 2
4 of 9 parties, thats insane! Most people cant afford 1 and hes going to 9. What a delusional self centered world these streamers live in.
AND while a hurricane is headed inland over Florida. Disney's too important! Gotta do that over preparing for potential hurricane damages. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
When your life is all about going to Disney Parks everyday and a Disney cruise mixed in here and there. (When you haven’t had to work for the past 40 yrs of your life)
IMG_2181.jpeg

• Sick
Another freaking Hollywood Studios night and Fantasmic! (Again). Does this show stir an emotion in him at all anymore? Or does he just do it as an obligation for everyone at home watching who misses being at WDW?

Another freaking Hollywood Studios night and Fantasmic! (Again). Does this show stir an emotion in him at all anymore? Or does he just do it as an obligation for everyone at home watching who misses being at WDW?
I think it’s just easy to stream. You can even sit down, unlike fireworks.

Reactions: 1
Crazy Dizzy lady saying on her stream when Ron is on the chat and he was done with his stream.
“I’m going to guess you saw the dapper dans and you were at Casey’s Corner and you saw who was playing the piano today.”
She knows too.

• Haha
From his DVC member cruise video (day 3, I think?), Ron and Shelly bought a 150 point Grand Floridian contract whole on the cruise. To add to their Copper Creek and Aulani contracts. He seemed to almost immediately have buyer's remorse. Or at least some realization that this was not a great financial decision.

• Wow
From his DVC member cruise video (day 3, I think?), Ron and Shelly bought a 150 point Grand Floridian contract whole on the cruise. To add to their Copper Creek and Aulani contracts. He seemed to almost immediately have buyer's remorse. Or at least some realization that this was not a great financial decision.
I don't get why anyone local to Disney would need that many points. I guess if you're really into Aulani and plan to go there yearly there might be a benefit. I don't watch Ron that often, but I never see him staying at any of these Disney World Resorts. I certainly hope he's not singing the blues about being broke while purchasing 3 DVC contracts. I tried to watch some of the cruise vlogs, but I couldn't stomach his smug face opening DVC goodie bags in his cabin with that fake excitement.

Him and Shelly should first upgrade the kids and Shelly’s AP pass. They only have pixie pass…. Poor kids

• Sad