Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s walking up and down the room hallways at Rivera. He needs to go get checked. This is not normal

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ron's day so far:
Glassblower, Piano man, Emporium, Dans, FOF, HM, Philharmonic, Speedway, Peoplemover, Glassblower, Piano man, COP, Rainy day calvacade, Piano man, Bus to HS, Beauty Beast show, Eat a cookie, Barrels his way through people outside Smugglers run to get to single rider line,
LOL I was coming here to type this. How is this man not ResortTV1 best friend

Reactions: 2
You'll never guess what he showing on stream right now!! Nah, you know, the Main Street Piano Player at Casey's (for the 2nd time today).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You'll never guess what he showing on stream right now!! Nah, you know, the Main Street Piano Player at Casey's (for the 2nd time today).
Shocked! And he was getting giddy again with watching his subscriber number because imagine being productive in life.
Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 3.13.42 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This subscriber count thing must be rubbing off. RTV Josh was talking about his channel count last night too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ron is currently waiting for the piano guy to come out. You know those guys see Ron and dread coming out. I'd be so annoyed if the same weirdo was waiting for me to play everyday.

• Sick
Ron just now mentions about Goo to You going to do a 22 resorts stream this week, he mumbles something like he was talking about doing that yesterday or something like that.

Ron says, "If you don't know Goo to You is, a nice guy, generally a nice guy, and uh he's having fun"

What do you mean "generally a nice guy"?

Reactions: 1
He knocked over someone last night running at the end of fantasmic. And his viewers are ok with this?
As much as I enjoy watching streams from the parks, Disney needs to start doing something about it. This type of behavior is absolutely unnecessary and disgusting. I get wanting to beat the crowd but to sprint out of there like hes running in the Disney Marathon is despicable.

And why is he never home or with his kids? Hes a stay at home dad but hes never home

Reactions: 12
Ron on the blow is riding spaceship earth all day. I reported him to Disney. How is this fair that a “for profit” live-streamer can hog a ride all day while families on a “once-in-a-lifetime” trip have to wait in line behind this donkey all day.

Reactions: 6
Ron on the blow is riding spaceship earth all day. I reported him to Disney. How is this fair that a “for profit” live-streamer can hog a ride all day while families on a “once-in-a-lifetime” trip have to wait in line behind this donkey all day.
I just tuned in. Apparently he's just been staying on the ride and not getting off all morning, but now there is a line so he has to get off. "It's ok everybody."

They finally made him get off. As he's going to get back in the queue, he walks right in between a guest and cm. The cm was answering the guest's question, but Ron plows on through. Yeesh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5