Ron on the go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, ran to watch fireworks at Train Station in prime spot in front. Pushed his way through people already there 3-4 deep. Guessing that lady is one of his stans that moved over and let him in. I don't have the sound on so 🤷‍♀️. Still disgusts me.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Wow, ran to watch fireworks at Train Station in prime spot in front. Pushed his way through people already there 3-4 deep. Guessing that lady is one of his stans that moved over and let him in. I don't have the sound on so 🤷‍♀️. Still disgusts me.
I JUST saw that. So freaking rude.

Another all day stream of : Riding ______ ride all day. This time, N'avi River Journey. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Same thing, different day/week. MK all day. Riding the same things and bothering the same CMs. :rolleyes: :sick:

Reactions: 2
Hopped off the Friendship Boat at Yatch & Beach Club for a Beaches & Cream reservation and saw our boy Ron streaming on the dock 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hurry on down to Springs to purchase merch that Ron has put his hands on and in everything. They're going fast!
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 4.03.14 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ran here when I saw RonOnTheBlow had 349 people waiting in a stream a week from now? He took it down real quick but I screen shotted it. Makes sense, inflating numbers with a fake additional 300 a stream and then gets random unassuming people to check how thousands are watching a live thinking something interesting is happening. I fell for it. I was curious how he was beating resorttv1 numbers or randomly at 2pm having 1.2k watching. Do all streamers do this and I didn't know?

• Wow
Ran here when I saw RonOnTheBlow had 349 people waiting in a stream a week from now? He took it down real quick but I screen shotted it. Makes sense, inflating numbers with a fake additional 300 a stream and then gets random unassuming people to check how thousands are watching a live thinking something interesting is happening. I fell for it. I was curious how he was beating resorttv1 numbers or randomly at 2pm having 1.2k watching. Do all streamers do this and I didn't know?
He must be learning from the Crazy Disney Lady who has 6.5k watchers last month when she was at Animal Kingdom.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He must be learning from the Crazy Disney Lady who has 6.5k watchers last month when she was at Animal Kingdom.
He met up with her today and cried to her while both of their streams were rolling that is bank account is in the negative because his apartment lease expired and they are charging him month to month. Then states the water is green in the pools where he lives. Then get a JOB and move.

• Sick
He met up with her today and cried to her while both of their streams were rolling that is bank account is in the negative because his apartment lease expired and they are charging him month to month. Then states the water is green in the pools where he lives. Then get a JOB and move.
I'll have to go watch now LOL. I will say it is a brilliant move to inflate your numbers to get people's attention to click and watch. I did. He had enough money to pay for fake viewers and subs so?

cried to her while both of their streams were rolling that is bank account is in the negative
Maybe dont go to NINE Halloween parties then! Their lives are sooo much worse than everyone elses they have the nerve to complain about money when they fail to realize theyre literally in a theme park geared toward vacationers.

And I wouldnt be surprised if he inflates his numbers, he knows how to work the Youtube game.

• Angry
He explained on Monday's livestream that the apartment complex had some glitches with the lease renewal paperwork (for more than one tenant, supposedly) and automatically withdrew an extra $800 from their account, which put them into overdraft. It sounded plausible, but none of these people tell the whole truth, so who knows.

He went on to say that because of this error, he had to cancel a trip he had scheduled to go back home to Seattle (this upcoming weekend, maybe?). Personally, I think he canceled his west coast trip once Shelly told him she wouldn't pay for his Disneyland ticket (something he said on a stream recently), but that's pure speculation.

Fear not, though - this minor setback won't stop him from going on a cruise with his friend Brandon later this month, or from going to the 4 MVMCPs and 4 Jollywood Nights parties he already has tickets for. 🙄

• Angry
Was he seriously stalking that poor piano performer over to UK pavilion at EPCOT? What a creeper. :sick: 😧

• Wow
Reactions: 2