Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ron gets on It’s a small world and the group in front of him are rather vocal. He immediately said “it sounds like everybody is going to talk on this ride”

Excuse me Sir, clears throat; you mean like you do on rides? Now you know exactly what this feels like.

Think about that next time you ride *_______* (insert any ride) or attend Parades and guests have to endure your idle chatter and high pitched noises.
I guess he wouldn't like my mom and I with him. We sing along with the song lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ron's day so far:
Glassblower, Piano man, Emporium, Dans, FOF, HM, Philharmonic, Speedway, Peoplemover, Glassblower, Piano man, COP, Rainy day calvacade, Piano man, Bus to HS, Beauty Beast show, Eat a cookie, Barrels his way through people outside Smugglers run to get to single rider line,
LOL I was coming here to type this. How is this man not ResortTV1 best friend

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
I want to know why the Park Hoppers keeps following him everywhere and vice versa. Can't these two do their own thing?

sassysloth

So towards the end of last nights stream, douchebag decides after standing in the MK for the entire fireworks show on MSUSA, he's going to hop to EPCOT and show Luminous. 😏 😂
Now, anyone with half a brain would know this was not going to happen with the amount of people exiting MK at the same time and getting on a monorail to TTC. He was in the back of a very long line and was trying to push his way through people along the railing to get on the monorail faster. He's such a jerk. One older gentleman and his family stood their ground and made it so Ron could not push through the line. :devilish:

He did not make it in time, he had to watch the end of Epcot fireworks from the new gardens area and then he proceeded to end the stream. :LOL: Hope it was worth running over the disabled, elderly as well as kids to see nothing, stupid tool.:cautious:

• Haha

sassysloth

Was he seriously stalking that poor piano performer over to UK pavilion at EPCOT? What a creeper. :sick: 😧

• Wow

sassysloth

I don’t understand how Koda likes this guy. It seems that there is a small group of vloggers who are pushing each other on their livestreams. Ron, Tonya ( Crazy Disney Lady), Janel (Disney Parks With Love) and Koda. Janel has a voice that can cut glass. Tonya shows up for her live streams whenever the hell she wants and her mods protect her. Especially Cookie. Many of these vloggers who think that they are going to do this for life with no plan for future employment are going to be disappointed. Ron is the main person that I’m referring to.
I stumbled upon Janel today for the very first time. And oh my God her voice, I couldn't do it!!! And what is with all of them sitting around this stupid ass piano player it's so boring
If you think Janel has an annoying voice have you ever tuned into a live stream by Jennifer Caruso? Talk about painful!

• Haha

Ash0328

I want to know why the Park Hoppers keeps following him everywhere and vice versa. Can't these two do their own thing?
Something is going on with these streamers. They are making a schedule with who’s going to stream when. They are now saying they are “ handing off the stream” to xyz. Ron just found these easily influenced young streamers to follow him to “help” them get started. But all these streamers do the SAME thing everyday.
---
The real question is how has Disney Not questioned Ron about his 24 hour live stream at Disney. He stayed in Disney resort lobbies, walked to the gas station and back so easily accessible to anyone. That is very dangerous to guest and he is showing viewers how easy it is to get in and out without anyone questioning you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
He went into the emporium on Wednesday night after the fireworks and walked up a mannequin and used the shirt the mannequin was wearing to wipe his lens off. He’s just straight trash
That's almost as bad a Katie from Best Life and Beyond touching everything with her fungus fingernails.

ThunderPuss

4 of 9 parties, thats insane! Most people cant afford 1 and hes going to 9. What a delusional self centered world these streamers live in.

And I see hes also working with a travel agent now, not sure how long that been going on for
douche.jpg

cardfrek

VIP Member
....and now he just zoomed from the end of the route in Frontierland all the way up to Town Square to catch the parade AGAIN. C'mon!

DisAtNight

This guy gives off the biggest creeper vibes. The way he’s at the parks EVERY SINGLE DAY. Doing the same exact thing. All while recording small kids. With kids of his own you would think he would know better.
Well, he has no need to be home. His wife makes the money and basically kicks him out of the house.

Don’t forget he runs over anyone and everyone in his path too.

Something I’d like to know is… did he get permission for his peoplemover challenge? Obviously he didn’t have it for pirates but tried anyway.

As far as streamers passing off to each other… anyone think its a way to keep people from going to Rtv1? Ron and Josh don’t like each other so yeah…

Ash0328

From his DVC member cruise video (day 3, I think?), Ron and Shelly bought a 150 point Grand Floridian contract whole on the cruise. To add to their Copper Creek and Aulani contracts. He seemed to almost immediately have buyer's remorse. Or at least some realization that this was not a great financial decision.
Him and Shelly should first upgrade the kids and Shelly’s AP pass. They only have pixie pass…. Poor kids

• Sad