Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassysloth

Ugh I'm sorry to you and everyone who had to witness it. Wasn't he just there the other night and had a bag full of cookies?
I think he's been to like, every party so far. So annoying, he showed the other night his map of where all the cookies are, he had them circled on the map. Such a creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

DisAtNight

Could be a passive aggressive hit at Josh, who would never pass off to anyone now because he thinks he's the king. Back in the day, he used to pass streams off to Sp*kesmayne. Josh and Ron try to act chummy when they run into each other. Are you just speculating that they don't like each other? You're probably right.
In the last RTV1 thread, it was shown where Josh was in Ron's chat during a stream. Ron is on more and on when Josh is on. Also, Josh doesn't like the fact that Ron can talk his ass under the table when it comes to fireworks, as Ron used to do stuff with pyrotechnics or whatnot. So Josh has basically been outshined in areas by Ron and I guess believes that Ron is stealing his viewers.

I will giver Ron *some* credit as he does make it a point to ride rides and see shows and give viewers a glimpse of other things, such as the piano players, Dapper Dans, etc... Josh has no idea that there are REAL musicians out there, lol.

So yes, I think Ron is annoyed by Josh and Josh hates that there is another that is better than him in some aspects, hence why they play nice on camera if they cross paths.

cardfrek

VIP Member
4 of 9 parties, thats insane! Most people cant afford 1 and hes going to 9. What a delusional self centered world these streamers live in.
AND while a hurricane is headed inland over Florida. Disney's too important! Gotta do that over preparing for potential hurricane damages. :rolleyes:

YesNow

VIP Member
Lol - he was with his friend from CA (Koda Bear the Explorer) this morning
Yeah, he dressed up with his protege for Jollywood last night. I will say, he was more fun to watch than RTV1. I might have actually found it enjoyable because he wasn’t running around on a schedule trying to get the most cookies like at Very Merry, but his douche personality came shining through, “It’s so weird how everyone knows who I am now.” Yeah, I can’t get past his horrible personality.
IMG_5625.jpeg

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
This subscriber count thing must be rubbing off. RTV Josh was talking about his channel count last night too.

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
That’s why I’ve seen him walk by twice. I’m on Rick Springfield “waiting in line duty” Day 2 by the American Pavilion.
Living in DIZ's thumbnail says he's going to Rick Springfield tonight, so watch for Cory, Neal and Elissa! We just tuned in, so if we see someone glaring at the camera, we'll know it's you.

• Haha

advil

So what’s the deal with this guy? If you scroll down his video list it looks like before he moved to Orlando to try and be a live-streamer he left his family during the height of covid and lived in Japan or something? Very strange…🤔🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Seems like he did this until Luminous and then walked towards the front of the park after the fireworks and ended the stream, I'm trying to recall b/c I had it on in the background last evening. 🤔Is this how it happened or am I delirious at this point?😵
Yeah. He finished his 13.2 miles, walks up to new middle area for a bit, then back to Showcase while making weird high pitched sounds and watches fireworks at Italy. Then he makes a bunch of weird high pitched sounds going back to SSE and ends it.

• Haha

Blake W

So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.

Last edited:

sassysloth

Yeah, he dressed up with his protege for Jollywood last night. I will say, he was more fun to watch than RTV1. I might have actually found it enjoyable because he wasn’t running around on a schedule trying to get the most cookies like at Very Merry, but his douche personality came shining through, “It’s so weird how everyone knows who I am now.” Yeah, I can’t get past his horrible personality. View attachment 2598095
Perfect costumes, very fitting: Dumb and Dumber.
Dumb_Dumber_1.jpg

• Haha
He met up with her today and cried to her while both of their streams were rolling that is bank account is in the negative because his apartment lease expired and they are charging him month to month. Then states the water is green in the pools where he lives. Then get a JOB and move.
I'll have to go watch now LOL. I will say it is a brilliant move to inflate your numbers to get people's attention to click and watch. I did. He had enough money to pay for fake viewers and subs so?

cardfrek

VIP Member
In between all his usual crap, I noticed he tends to stop at shops/quick serve places and picks up a regular Monster energy drink. He's gonna collapse to the ground one day from drinking all the chemicals in those things.

YesNow

VIP Member
My point exactly.
And if you’re going to have a lightening lane walk through Epcot at least have the decency to not criticize the guests who want to stop along the way and enjoy the scenery.

“People stopping everywhere”
“Come on people walk”
“Everybody’s just standing around”

People come to Disney to take in the sites and sounds. Maybe it’s someone’s first time there and they are in awe of what they are seeing. After all, Epcot is a pretty fascinating park and very scenic.

As opposed to an obnoxious streamer speed walking through a place he has visited many times. Ron is incapable of “taking in scenery”.
Walking so close to guests I can count their strands of hair and see the threads on their clothing.

This guy is a dufus with no manners.
I mean, it certainly was a choice to decide to do his marathon walking smack dab in the middle of Spring Break. I agree that these streamers should be the last people to ever be impatient with crowds.

DisAtNight

These streamers probably get more money in super chats going on the same ride over and over than the hard-working cast members' paychecks.
Not probably. They do. There’s nights that these people make more in superchats and paypals than most of us make on a paycheck with decent paying jobs. Let alone the what the cm’s make.

sassysloth

So Ron said when speaking with his wife last night she told him “ you’re going to reach 50k this year.”
Short of purchasing subscribers how is that going to happen with his boring rinse and repeat content?
There is no variety on this channel.
“No plan Monday” stretches into “no plan m-f”.
When he flashes the phone to show who’s “subscribing”, the count also miraculously rolls at the same time. Coincident? Hmmmmm🤔

As much as I despise some of the other channels (living in diz, ear to ear magic) that’s what organic growth looks like. Slow and steady. The aforementioned don’t focus on subscriber count they focus on content and bringing variety to their channel which produces growth over time.
Larger numbers don’t make for a better channel. Focus on better content Mr free to do.
And here’s a New year resolution for you “stay out of the glass shop every day” they are too nice to tell you to get lost.
Living in Diz definitely isn't "organic growth" just saying.

• Haha