Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
As far as streamers passing off to each other… anyone think its a way to keep people from going to Rtv1? Ron and Josh don’t like each other so yeah…
Could be a passive aggressive hit at Josh, who would never pass off to anyone now because he thinks he's the king. Back in the day, he used to pass streams off to Sp*kesmayne. Josh and Ron try to act chummy when they run into each other. Are you just speculating that they don't like each other? You're probably right.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

DisAtNight

Woohoo!!!!

So does anyone actually know what happened with his all day pirates challenge?

Shootin’ from the hip I’d have to guess he wasn’t given permission if the wait was over so many minutes or the CM’s just said no.

Also, what went on between him and Josh while waiting for the fireworks? The people caught in between them looked mortified.

YesNow

VIP Member
Briefly tuned in. Ron currently bragging to Smugglers Run Cast Members that he rode "55 times in one day". Then he explains his Ron Solo shirt "I use the single rider line. Ron Solo- single rider." Poor cast members.

• Sick

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Ran here when I saw RonOnTheBlow had 349 people waiting in a stream a week from now? He took it down real quick but I screen shotted it. Makes sense, inflating numbers with a fake additional 300 a stream and then gets random unassuming people to check how thousands are watching a live thinking something interesting is happening. I fell for it. I was curious how he was beating resorttv1 numbers or randomly at 2pm having 1.2k watching. Do all streamers do this and I didn't know?
He must be learning from the Crazy Disney Lady who has 6.5k watchers last month when she was at Animal Kingdom.

• Wow
  • Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
From his DVC member cruise video (day 3, I think?), Ron and Shelly bought a 150 point Grand Floridian contract whole on the cruise. To add to their Copper Creek and Aulani contracts. He seemed to almost immediately have buyer's remorse. Or at least some realization that this was not a great financial decision.

• Wow

Ash0328

This guy gives off the biggest creeper vibes. The way he’s at the parks EVERY SINGLE DAY. Doing the same exact thing. All while recording small kids. With kids of his own you would think he would know better.
And who stays all night awake at a Disney resort lobby. That’s really creepy but crazy people in this world are egging him on.

• Wow

calicoconut

So Ron and his puppet Koda are in Japan together. Ron posted a video today of them leaving out of LAX. :sick::rolleyes:
I watched. or attempted I should say one of the Japan vlogs. WTF does Ron act like a 9 yr old on straight pixie sticks. How does anyone put up with him? He isn't funny. he acts stupid as shit. I don't know how Koda put up with him for a week, seriously .
---
Anyone else watch any part of Ron's stream last night from EPCOT with his kid?
I did for a few minutes, but I hate when Kids are involved on the streams. I don't find them cute nor entertaining
---
I couldn’t agree with you more.

If his wife didn’t work full time at 50+ hours/week he would not be able to do this everyday park hobby and would definitely have to get a real job. She’s the one supporting the family and keeping a roof over his big head.

Today he’s complaining about animal kingdom constantly. Why come to a place to just trash it? If he didn’t have the attention span of a three year old maybe he could appreciate this awesome reserve. No Ron, it’s not a “zoo”. Do your research and you will learn that it is a reserve for many species of animals that were/are endangered.

Go back to MK and ride the same rides and visit the glass shop and the piano player(s).
Or go over to HS and ride the same 3 rides and show Fantasmic for the 100th time.

That’s more your speed.
You can’t seem to appreciate anything that involves a thought process.

And while we’re on the subject, how is your wife ok with you being a deadbeat husband?
Yes and Yes to ALL of this! I could possible understand a few days a week but Day and night as of late? NO effing way!!!!
---
He's so gross. I'm sorry, but he is. He gives me the creeps.
he reminds me of Sloth from Goonies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow the CM Ron is talking to is really making CMs look bad. Disney might want to think about putting a stop to the live streamers. It's around 2:46 into the stream. It goes on for about 5 minutes or so.

sassysloth

Same thing, different day/week. MK all day. Riding the same things and bothering the same CMs. :rolleyes: :sick:

cardfrek

VIP Member
Another freaking Hollywood Studios night and Fantasmic! (Again). Does this show stir an emotion in him at all anymore? Or does he just do it as an obligation for everyone at home watching who misses being at WDW?

Blake W

So towards the end of last nights stream, douchebag decides after standing in the MK for the entire fireworks show on MSUSA, he's going to hop to EPCOT and show Luminous. 😏 😂
Now, anyone with half a brain would know this was not going to happen with the amount of people exiting MK at the same time and getting on a monorail to TTC. He was in the back of a very long line and was trying to push his way through people along the railing to get on the monorail faster. He's such a jerk. One older gentleman and his family stood their ground and made it so Ron could not push through the line. :devilish:

He did not make it in time, he had to watch the end of Epcot fireworks from the new gardens area and then he proceeded to end the stream. :LOL: Hope it was worth running over the disabled, elderly as well as kids to see nothing, stupid tool.:cautious:
The way he barrels over the guests almost running into people is too much to look at. This guy is big and awkward. One day he’s going to actually knock someone over.

On the same stream earlier in the day he was planning a piano stream where he will cover all the piano players around Disney. He was attempting to pick a name for the stream when the chat began to give suggestions. He informed them that the title has to make sense and how there is a science behind it. The “science” is YouTube algorithm and/or SEO. Same as always.

He also explained his current title “no plan Monday with luminous” probably wouldn’t bring many viewers because it’s too vague. But yet the numbers miraculously increase at will when the screen is shown.

Yeah Ron, keep purchasing those subs. That’s the only way to grow this repetitive excuse for a channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha