Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with you here. Babies who suffer with CMPA will not outgrow by 12 weeks. Some a year, some by 5 years.

highly unlikely to be sensitivity to lactose, but this is usually following a stomach bug and that can disappear within weeks.
My point is most babies don’t suffer from cmpa, health visitors just tell mums to cut out dairy and diagnose without testing rather than telling them the cold hard truth that there’s no miracle cure for colic and it will pass in time (normally around 12 weeks) true CMPA is different but the number of friends, Facebook friends and celebs I see saying their baby has it or they’ve been told to cut dairy is disproportionate. CMPA is nasty business and a different ball game to colic/reflux

Reactions: 6
And it is a bandwagon. I don’t doubt that there are some babies that are dairy or lactose intolerant but it would present itself quite clearly with rashes, bad bowel movements and bad vomit not regular baby vomit. But from experience, 90% of babies have colic/reflux in their first 3 months and are fussy and pretty miserable most of the time and the standard midwife/health visitor response is to switch to dairy free formula or cut dairy from diet if breastfeeding. Whereas in overwhelming majority of cases they just grow out of it by 12 weeks and meanwhile you should just eat all the chocolate and cheese you want to get you through it.
There are babies who truly do hav
My point is most babies don’t suffer from cmpa, health visitors just tell mums to cut out dairy and diagnose without testing rather than telling them the cold hard truth that there’s no miracle cure for colic and it will pass in time (normally around 12 weeks) true CMPA is different but the number of friends, Facebook friends and celebs I see saying their baby has it or they’ve been told to cut dairy is disproportionate. CMPA is nasty business and a different ball game to colic/reflux
As a HV we don't diagnosis we would refer back 5o the GP GPS can only diagnosis and yes colic does exist the trouble is celebs throwing around the cmpa getting private diagnosis

Reactions: 1
There are babies who truly do hav
As a HV we don't diagnosis we would refer back 5o the GP GPS can only diagnosis and yes colic does exist the trouble is celebs throwing around the cmpa getting private diagnosis
Of course I know there are babies that do have cmpa as I said above. But I personally was told to cut out dairy by a HV, as was my sister without any basis other than a fussy baby. I see the advice given out all the time on breastfeeding and parenting Facebook groups I’m in without any formal diagnosis. Any advice to restrict a mums diet without sound basis is detrimental to any chance of maintaining breastfeeding. Hard enough as it is without having to go on a special diet and more often than not it’s not necessary

😂 Who was it that said she doesn't cook.. Nice little cooking story today.. Tadaaah

someone's been reading here. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 Who was it that said she doesn't cook.. Nice little cooking story today.. Tadaaah

someone's been reading here. 😜

I don’t know any influencer or person on here that wouldn’t or doesn’t want to read. It’s like a pull, you’d want to know what people are saying about you. Problem is no one bloody takes notice and they still
All behave horrendously 😑

I don’t know any influencer or person on here that wouldn’t or doesn’t want to read. It’s like a pull, you’d want to know what people are saying about you. Problem is no one bloody takes notice and they still
All behave horrendously 😑
Oh one of them has! Nursemum has re-done a makeup demo Ad after someone said on here what’s the point in a makeup ad if you’re using an Instagram filter. 👀

Oh one of them has! Nursemum has re-done a makeup demo Ad after someone said on here what’s the point in a makeup ad if you’re using an Instagram filter. 👀
Oh really? Not someone asking her? Has she her own thread now?

Of course I know there are babies that do have cmpa as I said above. But I personally was told to cut out dairy by a HV, as was my sister without any basis other than a fussy baby. I see the advice given out all the time on breastfeeding and parenting Facebook groups I’m in without any formal diagnosis. Any advice to restrict a mums diet without sound basis is detrimental to any chance of maintaining breastfeeding. Hard enough as it is without having to go on a special diet and more often than not it’s not necessary
There isn’t any way to formally diagnose CMPA without elimination and then reintroduction.

I’ll stop boring you all now

Latest grid post. Sorry, she’s had some company in to decorate her house with Christmas stuff. How is that essential????

Latest grid post. Sorry, she’s had some company in to decorate her house with Christmas stuff. How is that essential????
Only the poor, normal people are expected to follow the rules etc not the rich, this world is so wrong. Plus it’s so tacky 🤢

Reactions: 7
Has she seriously had people in her house to decorate for Christmas?! Wtf. Especially with a newborn at home.
So if I get gifted pay my nan to decorate my house, she can come in right?

I cannot see that their services are essential and that they can go into peoples houses. Raging

Attachments

Honestly she's such an entitled brat hope the journalists start running the stories on this so called celebs and outing them if 2020 can do anything its make them irrelevant

Dread to think how much they would usually charge for this monstrosity. I say usually as I'm sure she didn't pay the usual price!
Wow, that is horrid. “Monstrosity” is the perfect way to describe it! 😂

That thing over her fireplace man. I'd rather have tacky streamers pinned all over my ceiling

Reactions: 4
So ostentatious. Screams chav. Money cannot buy taste.

And you can tell the younger one is getting used to having a camera shoved in her face all the time now after having some privacy for a couple of years, the older one looks more cautious.

Reactions: 7
Holly Willoughby has posted a photo with the same company tagged... coincidence??:unsure:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.