Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re obviously not in a tier 2 or 3 as they’ve had elf inside the house and hugging him 😶

Reactions: 1
They’re obviously not in a tier 2 or 3 as they’ve had elf inside the house and hugging him 😶
She’s in Tier 2. So why this Elf is allowed in one’s house during the actual Lockdown OR now in Tier 2 is beyond me! These celebs really duck me off with their disregard for the rules.

Reactions: 14
First time posting here - my little one loves ninja warrior so we have 5 series to flick between. Why does Rochelle dress so badly in every Episode?

Reactions: 4
First time posting here - my little one loves ninja warrior so we have 5 series to flick between. Why does Rochelle dress so badly in every Episode?
Because she has zero taste or natural style? I mean if it's expensive or has a label on it MUST look good right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else wondering how she’s going for meetings, hair/face treatments, drinks out etc with a breastfed newborn baby not in tow? Obviously she can pump on the go (elvies 🙄) but I can’t imagine she is/I think she’d be showing that off...busy mum life 🥱

Reactions: 12
Anyone else wondering how she’s going for meetings, hair/face treatments, drinks out etc with a breastfed newborn baby not in tow? Obviously she can pump on the go (elvies 🙄) but I can’t imagine she is/I think she’d be showing that off...busy mum life 🥱
Having breastfed to the nth degree myself I would conclude she’s not. Certainly a newborn on demand you need to be with your baby like 24/7. I only ever had time to disappear for a half hour bath in my own house! She has already mentioned “topping up” up though hasn’t she. But then she claimed she had to go dairy free for him.

Reactions: 7
With their recent willingness to share so much of their lives, I'd be amazed if it was true that he's been cheating.
They'd look absolute fools to be portraying such a happy family life with a new house and baby, only to be outed by an affair!
But so many of them do that though, to try and fool everybody.

Look at Dominic West making a fool out of his wife and trying to portray himself as a “family man”. 😉

Reactions: 6
Having breastfed to the nth degree myself I would conclude she’s not. Certainly a newborn on demand you need to be with your baby like 24/7. I only ever had time to disappear for a half hour bath in my own house! She has already mentioned “topping up” up though hasn’t she. But then she claimed she had to go dairy free for him.
Yeh I’d be incline to assume she isn’t feeding anymore or majority bottle fed. I couldn’t do half the things she’s been doing until my son was well over one. But she’ll likely keep up the illusion of boss mum who has it all

They do it for show and sadly a lot of mums follow them as a guide to measure there parenting and having all the gadgets

Reactions: 9
They do it for show and sadly a lot of mums follow them as a guide to measure there parenting and having all the gadgets
Indeed. And sadly, this was me a few years ago. Not with her, but the other instahuns. I thought that my motherhood journey was suppose to be like theirs. Thank goodness my gut told me to question their narrative. (One id bought a tit scamp and dude sweater and a dodgy dress MOD wore). Oh the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More to the point WHY does she have to put it on Instagram!??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Indeed. And sadly, this was me a few years ago. Not with her, but the other instahuns. I thought that my motherhood journey was suppose to be like theirs. Thank goodness my gut told me to question their narrative. (One id bought a tit scamp and dude sweater and a dodgy dress MOD wore). Oh the shame.
This was me, with all the monochrome overpriced wooden tit cluttering the nursery before my child had even been born. Gadgets and gizmos a plenty. Wondering why I couldn’t breastfeed all day, make fresh meals and look amazing while finding time to keep up on clothing trends. Then I had an epiphany, they are all lying. Lying about whether they are happy, or how they are doing things or the help they have.

Reactions: 8
She's just so relatable, hair extensions and out for a meal all in a weekend whilst breast-feeding a newborn. Pull the other one Rochelle! Isn't it funny that she decided to breastfeed this baby thats coincidentally coincides with her release of a mother and baby range, and all the photos are of her breastfeeding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.