Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And abbey Clancy according to the company’s grid. Front door i don’t have a huge issue with but they’ve also been inside doing her tree. Essential????? 😤🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This has really annoyed me, People are struggling with mental health, jobs, feeding their Children, not being able to see there friends, family, loved one no longer here due to Covid, in Lockdown and these so called Celebs are having people in their house to decorate their house for Christmas in bloody November, then flaunting it all on Social media. 😡

Reactions: 16
And Millie mackintosh and Luisa Zissman they are obviously doing the rounds! Madness, going to employ a friend to do mine at this rate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an utter celebrity piss take. Global pandemic, national lockdown. Nobody should be decorating other peoples’ fireplaces, doors and staircases with OTT tat. People traipsing in to decorate a tree for you because you’re too lazy and boring to do it yourself is not essential.

Reactions: 12
I’ve always found her voice to be a bit grinding and when her sister was in Love Island, hers was worse

Reactions: 11
It is a monstrosity, totally over the top, hideous. Someone should tell her less is more.

As another poster said, it's very chavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good on her that she's breastfeeding but I find the whole sentiment of 'support breastfeeding by showing a selfie to break stigma' abit empty. If we really want to support womens breastfeeding journeys then we should be campaigning for women to receive way more support post birth. As a mum I would have felt a lot more 'breastfeeding support' had I not been discharged from hospital by an overstretched nhs maternity ward half a day after giving birth. I would have felt a lot more 'breastfeeding support' had my ex been able to get more than a few days off work to wrangle the toddler while I got to grips with the 2nd baby. Sorry for the rant but this is the case for so many women and I feel so passionate about it! 😅 a struggling mum isn't going to feel support looking at an Instagram selfie of a woman successfully breastfeeding who most likely gave birth in a private hospital, had lengthy chats with midwives about how to best do it and has got a partner on hand 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly! All I felt when I saw a post of someone breastfeeding when I was struggling with it was that I was failing at it whilst they were succeeding. It added to the to the pressure I already felt.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone on here understand the rules regarding working with companies and when people need to declare it on Instagram? I’m not sure so hoping someone will be able to fill me in!
Rochelle works with M&S doesn’t she? So should she be putting #ad or something when she’s showing their products on her stories, or is her tagging the M&S pr account enough?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone on here understand the rules regarding working with companies and when people need to declare it on Instagram? I’m not sure so hoping someone will be able to fill me in!
Rochelle works with M&S doesn’t she? So should she be putting #ad or something when she’s showing their products on her stories, or is her tagging the M&S pr account enough?
If she works with them then yes she needs to tag #AD. Even if she was just gifted products she would need to tag it as #AD.

Reactions: 5
Why did she do a load of stories on cauliflower cheese and now delete them? Plus didn’t she make a big thing about being dairy free now...

Reactions: 3
Vacuous nonentity dripping with nothingness and hollow insignificance.

Reactions: 6
I never understand food companies gifting food to people that don’t actually need it....it actually puts me off of companies, there are so many people who would benefit from extra food...not Rochelle!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.