Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the weird cloud sofa thing she bought for the nursery?🤔
Oh the one that only cost 5k, maybe she has sold it as was looking for ways to feed hungry children, prehaps she's brought lunches with the money? 🤷‍♀️

The baby's room looks nothing like a nursery, all that black & white would make me feel queasy, don't like it at all.

Why when people have money to burn do they think having a stylist is a good idea? This really does prove money doesn't buy class or taste, it's awful for anyone let alone a baby. 🤮

Reactions: 9
The credit card bills I could have paid off with the money for that room 😁 help us out Rochelle!😁😁

Reactions: 4
I must say, whilst black and white is a good idea for a newborns eyes a whole room like that just gives a headache. A few signature pieces would be lovely. But this. Christ. She’s had a stylist do this? Even worse she’s paid someone to destroy a room. I think the bed is a good idea, I’d totally do the same if we had the space haha.

Reactions: 6
Why oh why do clueless celebs put so much emphasis on having the nursery I struggle to get new mothers to follow safer sleep guidance thanks to celebs pushing nurseries first 6 months baby should be in with parents and not using sleepy heads as they have a suffocation risk like just cuddle your baby honestly I despair

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone on here been following her since Valle was young? I don’t remember her being this outspoken about her motherhood journey? Don’t get me wrong I think it’s good for celebs to share the real side to being a mum but I can’t help but think she’s doing it this time for self gain with her baby products...

Reactions: 8
Has anyone on here been following her since Valle was young? I don’t remember her being this outspoken about her motherhood journey? Don’t get me wrong I think it’s good for celebs to share the real side to being a mum but I can’t help but think she’s doing it this time for self gain with her baby products...
I don't think anything these 'celebs' do is for anything other than self gratification & to keep them in the public eye.

Her new mum journey isn't revevent to 90% of new mums. How many new mums have the luxury of having leg/foot treatments, expensive lunches out, no doubt she has cleaners. Has stylists to ruin your kids nursery that's 3x the size of most peoples main bedroom.
Nothing she has is relatable to new mums.

Most new mums are sleep deprived, greasy hair, screaming toddlers, washing piling up, ironing not done, no time to cook, let alone the meals she has prepared for her 🤔

She lives in a different world of excess and affluence, a world that most can only dream of, and she is happy to show it off every chance she can get.

Reactions: 19
Yeah it's never for nothing. There'll be a book or clothes or baby bag pram some tit. A TV show maybe. It's never for nothing!

Reactions: 7
I don't think anything these 'celebs' do is for anything other than self gratification & to keep them in the public eye.

Her new mum journey isn't revevent to 90% of new mums. How many new mums have the luxury of having leg/foot treatments, expensive lunches out, no doubt she has cleaners. Has stylists to ruin your kids nursery that's 3x the size of most peoples main bedroom.

Most new mums are sleep deprived, greasy hair, screaming toddlers, washing piling up, ironing not done, no time to cook, let alone the meals she has prepared for her 🤔

She lives in a different world of excess and affluence, a world that most can only dream of, and she is happy to show it off every chance she can get.
55 mins of her lymphatic drainage therapy 💰💰💰

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3

oh yes I completely agree I just think she’s got a bit wise to how lucrative it is to be a mum on Instagram 😬

She’s not relatable at all! She was never this outspoken about her life as a new mum before because she wasn’t showing her children on Instagram back then! Also with her older children she didn’t breastfeed (absolutely nothing wrong with that) but this time she is so obviously she must post about it everyday just to make sure everyone knows! The way she talks about how Blake is such an easy baby is bordering on gloating too.

Rochelle “feeling herself” in the car with a filter on. I just can’t understand this trend of staring at a fake filtered version of yourself in your phone and uploading it. I’m embarrassed for people who do it. You don’t look like that.

And we can see the filter name so it’s not fooling anyone it’s just odd!!!

Reactions: 11
Rochelle “feeling herself” in the car with a filter on. I just can’t understand this trend of staring at a fake filtered version of yourself in your phone and uploading it. I’m embarrassed for people who do it. You don’t look like that.

I have someone on my facebook who will filter the tit out of her photos then claim there’s no filters....I know you in real life you knob, I know you don’t look like that! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I have someone on my facebook who will filter the tit out of her photos then claim there’s no filters....I know you in real life you knob, I know you don’t look like that! 😂😂😂
There's a mum at school who airbrushes to duck. Size 10 in profile and about an 18 in real life 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They all do it, Hinch is the queen of filters, think it just shows us how they all live in a fake bubble, but unfortunately so many are taken in and believe everything they see. Telling them how beautiful they are etc🤦‍♀️

Can see why so many young girls especially, all have mental health problems, they live their lives on line and think these celebs are people to look up to and be like, when in fact they are all fake as Fcuk.

They all love to jump on the mental health bandwagon, when it's them that are the cause of alot of it.

Funny old world 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
There's a mum at school who airbrushes to duck. Size 10 in profile and about an 18 in real life 🙄🤣
I really don’t see the point!

I mean I could filter and photoshop myself in my profile pic but people see me in real life 😂

Now I’m not saying I won’t change a picture to black and white if it looks better but I don’t filter anything!

Reactions: 5
Kylie Jenner is the worst for it. So self obsessed and selling her lip kits and make up and skin care while using the filter. To be applying a make up to show off the “new” colour using a filter that changes the colours and tones anyway is just madness and false advertising. I wish they could ban them. Honestly I only recently discovered these filters I knew about the dog ones etc on Snapchat but genuinely thought people like Kylie were flawless and I was obsessed with why my pores and my skin don’t look like that. It was liberating mentally when I realised these people are frauds and they have pores too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.