Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is the real reason for baby 3 then ; bandaid. Wow I’m shocked as he doesn’t come across as the type. But there you go I guess!

Reactions: 6
Maybe this is the real reason for baby 3 then ; bandaid. Wow I’m shocked as he doesn’t come across as the type. But there you go I guess!
And maybe that is why she's so much more braggy lately?🤔 If you're really that happy and content with your family life you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone every bloody 5 minutes...methinks the lady doth protest too much. Who she trying to convince??

Reactions: 23
Quite possibly, she was made up that it was a boy, as Marv wanted a son, time will tell.

Reactions: 4
And this is exactly why I would hate to put my precious children all over social media if I was in the public eye. Creepy comments like this from strangers saying my children are delicious. And using them to start conversations.
Honestly, there is no amount of money that would give me the desire to plaster my children all over the internet. It really freaks me out, the internet is a dark place!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just to add to this, didn’t Marvin cheat on Rochelle when they split up years ago? Was that him or was that someone else? I always thought he was known for cheating on her?

Reactions: 4
Just to add to this, didn’t Marvin cheat on Rochelle when they split up years ago? Was that him or was that someone else? I always thought he was known for cheating on her?
Oh I remember something about this! They split up briefly and I remember reading that it was him doing the splitting up and she was gutted. They got back together and got engaged not long after that.

Reactions: 3
Yes!! I have no more tea to add to this but I remember a friend telling me about this quite a while ago but I'd forgotten about it until now!
It is definitely true as my friend is friends with the woman in question. I'm pretty sure there was a second phone at one point for a brief moment.
I am wondering if the woman in question will ever spill the beans herself.

Reactions: 8
I am wondering if the woman in question will ever spill the beans herself.
I'm unsure if she would because I'm sure she was in a relationship herself at the time (possibly still with the same person), though I could be wrong! I barely know her.

Reactions: 5
With their recent willingness to share so much of their lives, I'd be amazed if it was true that he's been cheating.
They'd look absolute fools to be portraying such a happy family life with a new house and baby, only to be outed by an affair!

Reactions: 3
With their recent willingness to share so much of their lives, I'd be amazed if it was true that he's been cheating.
They'd look absolute fools to be portraying such a happy family life with a new house and baby, only to be outed by an affair!
Sadly this type of behaviour is typical of trying too hard to portray the ideal family life. She's way ott and I don't think she was ever like this before. She tries too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My sisters catering company did a couple of gigs with jls and they were lovely. But I do remember Marvin didn’t mint at all having his pic with our two pretty waitresses

Reactions: 1
Sadly this type of behaviour is typical of trying too hard to portray the ideal family life. She's way ott and I don't think she was ever like this before. She tries too hard.
Well maybe they're confident it isn't going to come out then, but he really does come across as genuinely lovely. But, I don't know them, so it could all be smoke and mirrors.

Thing is you never truly no what goes on behind closed doors they kind of have created this childhood sweetheart perfect couple life so if they split i think she would be less popular just as jls were a larger group

Reactions: 7
I've heard rumours of Marvin playing away too, one of my friends sister was an exotic dancer in Liverpool and Manchester and was apparently his bit on the side for a while whilst he was engaged, I never saw any pictures but this girl had no reason to lie but it was obviously a while ago... I'll try see if she can get her sister to share on tattle

• Wow
  • Heart
I thought she did to someone else when she started seeing Marv? I thought she was with a footballer from a low tier team then when she knew Marvin from jls liked her she dumped him but there was a slight overlap between the two? I could be wrong though. I also think (but could be wrong) that when she had their 1st daughter in an interview she said it gave off the vibe that it was Marvin who didn't want their child plastered all over the internet and wanted to keep her private? Plus, I think this was in the days before Instagram & "influencers" took off, then it was more selling your pics & stories to Hello Mag and that and he didn't want that. Always got the vibe she did want it. But maybe him being the main breadwinner cos she wasn't so big earning then & he was the most famous out of them that she went with he wanted. But now, with her various presenting roles & if he has cheated and she found out she maybe now holds the cards and put her foot down and told him they would be posting about their children now? I don't think it's a coincidence they suddenly decided this round about the time she had a children's hair care line to come out. The excuse their cousins were on social media doesn't wash with me, how would their kids know? And if they did why would that bother them. Don't let see that their cousins are on social media, don't show them your social media & they won't know or explain that it's different for them cos you have many fans & possible stalkers so it's best they are kept offline. There's no excuse for cheating, but I do feel Rochelle is materialistic, shallow & braggy. Behind closed doors she may be becoming unbearable to live with, but he seems the type to stay - for his image & his children. I don't think they are the still happily & in love married couple they portray themselves to be. I do agree TV, Movie & entertainment world needs more diversity & representation of black people but I hope more black artists (particularly presenters) become more known as I feel Rochelle only gets gigs cos there's so few of black female presenters to choose from. She's an awful presenter - bland & boring. I had to stop watching the Ninja show as I was fed up of them showing her running alongside the contestants screaming with her facial expressions... Should have showed the family & spectators instead of her so much.

Reactions: 2
A bit like the perfect marriage portrayed by the Schofields. Not much surprises me any more!

Reactions: 12
Her comment... breast is best. She is only a couple weeks in. I get so annoyed. What is with celebs and sharing everything. We get it, you're giving BF a go. I BF so it's not a hurtful subject for me, more just upsetting that she uses that term. Just feed your baby and no need to share this.

Reactions: 23
Her comment... breast is best. She is only a couple weeks in. I get so annoyed. What is with celebs and sharing everything. We get it, you're giving BF a go. I BF so it's not a hurtful subject for me, more just upsetting that she uses that term. Just feed your baby and no need to share this.
It’s hurtful to me. I got PND because my baby didn’t breastfeed and this moron posts a photo with ‘breast is best’ on it. So many women struggle with breastfeeding, I’m sure this is just what a new mother wants to see when she logs onto IG when she has her new baby next to her and she is crying trying to get them to feed and it isn’t working, in the middle of lockdown where she can have no family round to help her. This woman is beyond ignorant & her gloating is disgusting.

• Heart
I might of missed it but she gave no hints she was topping up with formula until today did she? Obviously no judgement here about feeding (it’s exactly how I fed my little one too) but it’s another classic example of only telling half a story. We had the full up elvie pump shots which seemed a lot for a baby that was only a few weeks and most likely on the boob more than off so the formula feeds would help explain that. Also buying a brand new medela on top of the elvie is what most mums can’t ever imagine doing, so much money!

Reactions: 8
I understand it can be upsetting for someone to see. But it’s like a lot of things - the audience isn’t all going to relate or want to see it. The thing is, someone who’s managed to breastfeed shouldn’t have to hide it either just because others didn’t breastfeed and feel bad about it. I don’t know anyone who’s had an easy ride with it. It’s either gone down the pan or it’s taken off and worked. Everyone’s journey is unique. With my first, oh boy I struggled for weeks it was horrific trying to get it off the ground. It did take off in the end and i was so proud of myself for persevering. Second baby I was definitely at an advantage as I was very knowledgable on how to get it going. I posted the odd Insta photo and will always share the odd interesting/support bf post.
With Rochelle, she’s probably sharing just to put the feelers out for ads and freebies🤦🏼‍♀️. Notice how she’s shared Medela - what TF happened to Elvie? Elvie do bottles too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.