Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochelle “feeling herself” in the car with a filter on. I just can’t understand this trend of staring at a fake filtered version of yourself in your phone and uploading it. I’m embarrassed for people who do it. You don’t look like that.

And we can see the filter name so it’s not fooling anyone it’s just odd!!!

I have just seen this on Facebook, it made me laugh. 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good advertising what ever product she's trying to sell now. Surely you'd make sure people were wearing their masks correctly. Also is she in a tier 2 area? Because there's kids there that aren't hers.

Good advertising what ever product she's trying to sell now. Surely you'd make sure people were wearing their masks correctly. Also is she in a tier 2 area? Because there's kids there that aren't hers.
Also please excuse the fact I'm watching Netflix and managed to screenshot it 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Also please excuse the fact I'm watching Netflix and managed to screenshot it 😂😂
Just came to post that and that Prosecco glass is confusing the life out of me 😂

I love your dedication 😂

I was also confused by the wine glasses, looks like she is holding 2 at the same time!

She’s putting a bowl of sweets out the front of her house for kids to take. They’ll touch all of them... put some back then touch them again. Is she thick?!

Reactions: 2
She’s putting a bowl of sweets out the front of her house for kids to take. They’ll touch all of them... put some back then touch them again. Is she thick?!
It’s what we are doing! Tbh I think that’s the risk you are taking if you are taking your kids trick or treating. I don’t want to be keep opening my door all night touching however many people and touching my doorbell etc for me I think it’s the best option

Reactions: 6
It’s what we are doing! Tbh I think that’s the risk you are taking if you are taking your kids trick or treating. I don’t want to be keep opening my door all night touching however many people and touching my doorbell etc for me I think it’s the best option
We've done this too.

Reactions: 1
The pics of all this healthy looking food she keeps posting, no way is she preparing all this, she has to have someone there who cooks and cleans for her.
New mums are lucky if they have time to burn a bit of toast.

Daddy and daughter working out in their full size gym, 😕 so daddy ain't prepping the food.

Gyms are closing from Thursday... Or never mind you have one at home. So relatable aren't they.
Whilst the rest of us suffer the lockdowns the Hulmes haven't even noticed it happening. 😡

Reactions: 9
If I didn't know better its as if Roch has read my post on here 😂 😂 😂
🤮Does anyone else find these posts mega patronising?! Ok, sure, I feel better now that Roch has told me (from her multi million pound house, with cook, cleaner etc.) that lockdown will be ok and we'll get through it. Thank goodness for that😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤮Does anyone else find these posts mega patronising?! Ok, sure, I feel better now that Roch has told me (from her multi million pound house, with cook, cleaner etc.) that lockdown will be ok and we'll get through it. Thank goodness for that😅
Yes, so patronising, sitting in her ivory tower pretending to know what the normal person on the street is going through.

She hasn't mentioned feeding hungry kids lately, guess that bandwagon has gone, oh well she will have to wait to jump on the next one.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She goes up to central London to the department stores pretty much every day doesn’t she?

She goes up to central London to the department stores pretty much every day doesn’t she?
Nice new Chanel boots in stories today, plus a Balenciaga jacket, get the shot with the label on, obvs. Soooo relatable on the eve of lockdown, announcement of further furlough funds etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Nice new Chanel boots in stories today, plus a Balenciaga jacket, get the shot with the label on, obvs. Soooo relatable on the eve of lockdown, announcement of further furlough funds etc.
I just cannot believe this women, whatever makes someone so completely ignorant & self obsessed.

People are on their knees with this pandemic, losing jobs, homes, struggling to make ends meet all day everyday, worried about not being able to pay the rent. And here's Rochelle shopping for Chanel boots with the price tag of £1500, 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

At least they’re taking the mask wearing seriously

I just cannot believe this women, whatever makes someone so completely ignorant & self obsessed.

People are on their knees with this pandemic, losing jobs, homes, struggling to make ends meet all day everyday, worried about not being able to pay the rent. And here's Rochelle shopping for Chanel boots with the price tag of £1500, 😡
its the showing off I can’t bear. It’s just constant! There’s a way of doing it without pissing people off and she doesn’t know how to do it. Even so, just reel it in for a bit whilst we get through this period of austerity. Most of her followers won’t be able to afford the stuff she buys.

“I was about to order this crib... but they contacted me and wanted to send me one...”

Sure.

So she even says it’s a gift but doesn’t write gifted on the story. If it’s in no way to advertise the place then why mention the crib at all. Why not just really to these “DMs” about where it’s from.
So infuriating. It just puts me off buying from these places because there they are just handing a free one to a super rich lady.

Reactions: 15
“I was about to order this crib... but they contacted me and wanted to send me one...”

Sure.

So she even says it’s a gift but doesn’t write gifted on the story. If it’s in no way to advertise the place then why mention the crib at all. Why not just really to these “DMs” about where it’s from.
So infuriating. It just puts me off buying from these places because there they are just handing a free one to a super rich lady.
frustrating when she says ‘this isn’t a advert at all’ but in reality it is because she got it for free?

Reactions: 13
I’m going to have to unfollow her

The bragging and ‘look at me I’m rich for doing sweet FA’ is really making me sick ..middle of a pandemic and she posts those Chanel boots while people can’t feed their children

duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.