Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never used to mind Rochelle she’s pretty bland and inoffensive and I always used to think good on her for not showing her kids on social media but this past year with the boots range and suddenly showing her kids all the time (what a coincidence!) has really changed my opinion of her. She didn’t show her first child for what 6 years and she’s already put every single scan picture of her new baby on there! Feels like the longest pregnancy ever and she posted the other day only 3 months left to go. We’ve still got 3 months of the tedious bump updates and complaining how tired she is!
She’s after the freebies that new babies attract through Instagram. She will also be touting herself out as the perfect family for media campaigns. It’s all about the money, they are worth more if they share pics of their kids.

Reactions: 9
That house is appalling. It’s very ‘Birds of a Feather’ (showing my age), also set in Essex. That glitzy, plushy 80’s/90’s frilly and padded over-luxe look. I know what the PP means about tacky and bland. Very weird.

There’s all those padded cell rooms that look like they were designed in collaboration between Barbara Cartland and Dawn Ward from Real HW of Cheshire; then there’s that sanitised 50 Shades studded leather room that’s totally at odds with the rest of the house. Really odd.
😂😂😂You've summed it up perfectly with Birds of a Feather. Also - I thought padded cell as soon as I saw it. Why on earth would you willingly have that in your living space??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to think she was alright. Then she said she wasn’t going to straighten her hair again which happened to coincide with a book launch, now that’s gone stale her hair is straight again all the time. Then she would never show her kids on social media then the kids bath products launched now they’re never off it.

Reactions: 13
She’s sharing things she’s seen on POOSH now. Rochelle’s next goal is clearly to become Kourtney Kardashians BFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she hoping Kourtney follows her or something? As though she’d notice that tin pot tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As if she needed to follow a recipe To make a tomato and avocado salad 🙄 Kourtney K ain’t gunna notice you hun, no matter how much tagging you do.

Still her “natural” curls are MIA. Ever since lockdown and not having access to her hairdresser 🤔 funny that.
What happened to being an inspiration for all curly haired kids? And learning to love your curls? Ahhh, that’s right, you don’t have natural curls. You pretended to have wild curls in order to sell a book and hair products.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolute pisser with the weekly free LOL dolls that her daughters are getting. They're a birthday or Christmas treat in our house due to how expensive they are for one ball. I notice she very rarely seems to be put gifted/ad

Reactions: 10
I see she’s got a home account now too! No doubt to get freebies on there aswell. Really annoys me when people do this because it’s either because they want freebies sent to them or that they think their ‘style’ is so amazing that we would all want to see it.

I see she’s got a home account now too! No doubt to get freebies on there aswell. Really annoys me when people do this because it’s either because they want freebies sent to them or that they think their ‘style’ is so amazing that we would all want to see it.
Hasn’t she put the ‘HomeHumes’ up for sale anyway? She’s soooo grabby

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she put the ‘HomeHumes’ up for sale anyway? She’s soooo grabby
Yeah that’s probably why she’s set it up so that when they get their new house she can get loads of freebies by ‘asking for ideas’ on how she should decorate it.

Reactions: 9
Shes been interviewed next week on jay perrys instagram all the other s club juniors have already been interviewed about the time in the band and she will be last.

Anyone who has their own initials on their phonecase is a no from me, it's up there with personalised number plates. Sorry to anyone that has both 😂

• Haha
See she’s on the bragging again. Takes a photo of a supposed “pregnancy hack” when it’s blatantly obvious she’s only posted it to show off her Balenciaga top and engagement ring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.