Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both too nicey nicey with no real character or personality about them.

There was ALOT of talking over one another and guests, when Rey Mears was on Rochelle was really not letting him get on with his cooking tutorial and talking over him but not saying anything that contributed or was important enough to be interjecting.

They are both fighting to take the lead as well which is why it didn’t work today, you would think they could have meetings before the live broadcast and decide things as simple as this, or is it a taboo for presenters to be told “right you are leading, so & so follow” in this day and age where everyone is oversensitive and offended!

This is why Phil likes to work with Holly and ONLY Holly, because he must be leading at all times and she just happily falls back and shadows him no matter what.

Reactions: 7
They are both too nicey nicey with no real character or personality about them.

There was ALOT of talking over one another and guests, when Rey Mears was on Rochelle was really not letting him get on with his cooking tutorial and talking over him but not saying anything that contributed or was important enough to be interjecting.

They are both fighting to take the lead as well which is why it didn’t work today, you would think they could have meetings before the live broadcast and decide things as simple as this, or is it a taboo for presenters to be told “right you are leading, so & so follow” in this day and age where everyone is oversensitive and offended!

This is why Phil likes to work with Holly and ONLY Holly, because he must be leading at all times and she just happily falls back and shadows him no matter what.
Really? I didn't see the cooking segment but it doesn't surprise me, there was a cocktail lady on and there was a lot of talking over her.

God I can’t stand him either lol
I preferred him to Rochelle to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Really? I didn't see the cooking segment but it doesn't surprise me, there was a cocktail lady on and there was a lot of talking over her.

I preferred him to Rochelle to be honest.
He’s a better presenter for sure but he is too sugary sweet for me (and I’m still bitter he won strictly over danny,ha!)

Reactions: 6
Dear me, what an awful show This Morning was today, so obvious what they tried to do with presenters today. No chemistry and both bland as dishwater, so much better when it was Rylan and Amanda Holden.

Reactions: 5
Dear me, what an awful show This Morning was today, so obvious what they tried to do with presenters today. No chemistry and both bland as dishwater, so much better when it was Rylan and Amanda Holden.
Agree with everything, except AH !

Reactions: 4
How come she started showing her kids faces when previously they were hidden or obscured? Same goes for Myleene Klass.

Most people can't afford 10 days in this county! What a knob

That sounds a bit harsh, I'm just bitter as I'm skint haha!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.