Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this on This Week's Pop witch:

Spotted sauntering out of the ladies loos at the NTAs this week without so much as a glance at the sink? Rochelle Humes.

Does this mean she is unhygienic, or was taking drugs in the cubicle?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Spotted sauntering out of the ladies loos at the NTAs this week without so much as a glance at the sink? Rochelle Humes.

Oooooooooo. Curious! Would be very surprised if it was drugs but you never know!

Cant see it being about washing her hands I mean dirty yes but not exactly shocking.

Reactions: 3

I’d read that as didn’t go to the sink because wasn’t in the loo for bathroom reasons!

Reactions: 1
I could see it from her actually. Reminds me of a younger Holly Willoughby. All sweet and nice on camera but maybe not so nice off it.

Reactions: 7
So not only has she posted her children online, she now posts them online in school uniform! Top parenting.......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Even back in the saturdays she always struck me as the witch of the group! Her and frankie!!! Don’t know what it is about her but I just can’t buy her wholesome act she portrays !!!
I reckon she can be really spiteful!!!!

Reactions: 15
Having seen her Instagram me me me me me pictures I would guess she only went into the toilets to view her reflection in one of the mirrors.

Reactions: 1
I read this a while ago and now think about it whenever I see her name:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused by that lol ?? Can someone explain
I am also confused by it! She pretended to be deaf to that guy even though he knew she wasn't. Very odd. But also the most exciting thing I've ever heard of her doing.

Reactions: 5
She’s very very bland. As a previous poster said, she’s very much the ‘safe choice’ for PR departments. She and Marvin look like siblings to me.

• Haha
She's a dreadful presenter/interviewer. Has the most monotonous, boring voice, zero personality and completely dead behind the eyes. I honestly can't watch anything she's on. I don't get the huge popularity at all. In fairness she seems a nice person but she needs a different profession.

Reactions: 15

Did anyone see This Morning today? Rochelle was presenting with Eamonn and they had a whole segment about the coronavirus and how to wash your hands properly, I wondered if the producers were dropping her a hint 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She reminds me of a horse.
Like a pretty horse, kind of like my little pony. Is she capable of actually closing her mouth?

• Haha
  • Wow
So shocked they suddenly decided to start showing their kids! Just saw her instagram and the youngest is at the kitchen table with no top on, I felt they did such a good job keeping the kids private for so long & now of all times to start, such a pity

Surprised she’s considered high profile enough to be on the cover of Red.

They do seem to be moving away from Hollywood a-listers to home-grown talent which is a good thing. They had Ruth Jones on the cover recently I think. More inclusivity can only be a good thing too.

From the cover line it appears to be at least in part about Sophie. In any case that’s what Red has deemed to be the most interesting angle.

Attachments

So shocked they suddenly decided to start showing their kids! Just saw her instagram and the youngest is at the kitchen table with no top on, I felt they did such a good job keeping the kids private for so long & now of all times to start, such a pity
I think it's cos she got that My Little Coco contract with Boots :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.