Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actively like or dislike her she’s just ‘there’ for me.Its just her suddenly putting her kids online after years of protecting their identities has rubbed me up the wrong way.
🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻 Exactly this, I don’t by the reasoning for doing so. They could still get away with not showing them.
Is it not coincidence that her new cosmetics range is due out, that their older daughter does a voice over on the ad?

Reactions: 4
She’s on everything / doing everything which I think good for her but, when does she actually see her kids ?!?

Reactions: 1
I like Rochelle ! Shame she’s started showing her kids thou, but i thought she might as her new business venture is coming out!

Reactions: 2
She'll wind up doing a range of kids clothes for boots or the like, like fearne cotton.
She might even do a range of curly hair products, because she has said how she keeps her hair textured like her girls.

Theres no way that showing her kids doesn't have a reason behind it.
I don't mind her, find her a bit dull. I guess thats the point though, they're not expecting any scandal.

Reactions: 6
She'll wind up doing a range of kids clothes for boots or the like, like fearne cotton.
She might even do a range of curly hair products, because she has said how she keeps her hair textured like her girls.

I don't mind her, find her a bit dull. I guess thats the point though, they're not expecting any scandal.
Yeah there’s got to be a reason as to why now.Fearne Cotton never shows her kids (I don’t think?) so it shows you don’t need to in order to be getting those kinds of deals.

Showing the kids is all about business and money. It's a shame that so many celebs who clearly don't need the cash are monetizing their young kids and selling them off to the highest bidder. Rochelle is devoid of personality and very dim. Everyone knows kids bring in the money, her reason for showing them was totally disingenuous. She's a huge liar and for that reason I've lost all respect for her. Itv are desperate to make her happen but she's a monumental bore selling off the privacy of her very young daughters.

Reactions: 9
I don't know why new look and m&s blow so much money trying to use her to flog stuff. Both of their marketing departments need better people running them.
New Look are forever having stuff on sale because they don't seem to shift them, too, so seems mad they continue to use faces to advertise them.

‘Mummy, why aren’t I on your Instagram page?’

‘Because, darling, I have lots of followers because of my job, and that means there would be lots of people we don’t know looking at you, and not everybody on the internet is a good person, and we want to keep you safe until you’re old enough to make your own decisions’

ta daaaaa

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I find the M&S adverts with her, Emma Willis, Amanda Holden and Paddy Mcguiness the most annoying thing ever. They all come across as so smug and fake. So cringe

Reactions: 24
‘Mummy, why aren’t I on your Instagram page?’

‘Because, darling, I have lots of followers because of my job, and that means there would be lots of people we don’t know looking at you, and not everybody on the internet is a good person, and we want to keep you safe until you’re old enough to make your own decisions’

ta daaaaa
Exactly!

I thought she already had curly hair range out?

Rochelle is an easy choice for companies that want to up their diversity. She's had extensive media training, been inside the showbiz industry and is scandal free. I can see why she gets so many gigs despite not being very good. I would never dare to say this IRL but it's what I think. She's a safe and easy choice.

Reactions: 23
People were querying why her sister Sophie, who is currently on Love Island, hasn’t mentioned her link to Rochelle yet. There was a story on how Rochelle might have made her sign an NDA so she couldn’t speak about her. I don’t know if it’s true or completely made up though.

People were querying why her sister Sophie, who is currently on Love Island, hasn’t mentioned her link to Rochelle yet. There was a story on how Rochelle might have made her sign an NDA so she couldn’t speak about her. I don’t know if it’s true or completely made up though.
I reckon this is made up - Sophie’s likely trying to avoid the ‘I was in Blazin Squad’ issues whatshisface had 🤣

• Haha
I liked her, then she wrote a lovely heartfelt message saying how she’s not going to straighten her hair any more because her daughter asked why she doesn’t have princess hair like her mummy or something along those lines, she didn’t straighten it for a while, wrote a kids book about it, as soon as the book does well she straightens her hair again.. god I sound petty 😂 just made see through her

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I liked her, then she wrote a lovely heartfelt message saying how she’s not going to straighten her hair any more because her daughter asked why she doesn’t have princess hair like her mummy or something along those lines, she didn’t straighten it for a while, wrote a kids book about it, as soon as the book does well she straightens her hair again.. god I sound petty 😂 just made see through her
Yes from looking at her IG she's been straightening it again for a while. It also looks to me like she straightens it then curls it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.