Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am I right in thinking she already knew it was a boy when she did the pregnancy reveal? However saved that information for a week later to drag out the news with the Easter video of her kids? Wow imagine every bit of your life being staged for social media šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 24
am I right in thinking she already knew it was a boy when she did the pregnancy reveal? However saved that information for a week later to drag out the news with the Easter video of her kids? Wow imagine every bit of your life being staged for social media šŸ˜¬
Yeh. Coz she ā€˜announcedā€™ it Easter weekend didnā€™t she then the video with the little girls was obviously recorded over Easter but she only posted it last couple of days.

Makes sense that she would want to announce to family/friends first, respect that and I guess she included the sex in that but yeh, also dragging it out. Drip feeding info to her fans.

Reactions: 3
Yup I thought that too,absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
I think she's inoffensive but dull and not the best presenter. Her and Marvin look like bother and sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This Coco product thing. She knew it would only have legs if she got her own kids to help promote it.

I've seen it boots , no one buys it .

I'm not mad on Rochelle , She is a poor presenter . I watched the Saturdays 24/7 as i enjoyed the Girls Aloud documentary on E4 all those years ago . They were all very bland girls (besides Una) .

Reactions: 7
Yeh. Coz she ā€˜announcedā€™ it Easter weekend didnā€™t she then the video with the little girls was obviously recorded over Easter but she only posted it last couple of days.

Makes sense that she would want to announce to family/friends first, respect that and I guess she included the sex in that but yeh, also dragging it out. Drip feeding info to her fans.
Also how do they know the sex already? She isn' t due til October (i think same date as me) so I woyld have thought you couldn't know yet.

Reactions: 2
Also how do they know the sex already? She isn' t due til October (i think same date as me) so I woyld have thought you couldn't know yet.
She will have had a harmony test to find out. Odd that she dragged it out over two announcements though - when she announced the pregnancy she already knew it was a boy so why not just say.

Reactions: 3
She will have had a harmony test to find out. Odd that she dragged it out over two announcements though - when she announced the pregnancy she already knew it was a boy so why not just say.
Itā€™s only odd to normal people who donā€™t milk these things for all they are worth-not surprised in the slightest that she did it that way,itā€™s ridiculous. Babies are amazing of course but why canā€™t people just go about their pregnancy without highlighting every single part of it to the world? And the annoying thing is that it doesnā€™t stop when the baby is born,it only gets worse,especially now that she exposes her kids online. Yawn.

Reactions: 11
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation itā€™s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t just say oh I canā€™t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.

Reactions: 14
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation itā€™s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I donā€™t understand why she canā€™t just say oh I canā€™t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.
itā€™s annoying me too. I didnā€™t realise frizz eaze had dropped her?! Encouraging others to leave their hair natural, embrace your natural hair to sell her products. When all along she needs a stylist to make her hair curly. So sheā€™s not leaving hers natural at all?! Hypocrisy at its best. You would think in lockdown she would have her ā€œnaturalā€ curls constantly but itā€™s shown her for what she is!

Reactions: 8
IMO sheā€™s not that great a presenter either so I wonder why she keeps getting these gigs?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.