Rochelle Humes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation it’s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I don’t understand why she can’t just say oh I can’t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.
She’s full of tit. She concocted the whole ‘im having my hair curly from now on as my daughter doesn’t feel like a princess with curly hair’ so she could flog a tit woke kids book and hair range. Her hair is back to straight more often than not. She’s so unexplainably full of herself. Another one who eyefucks herself while touching her face all over on stories. And don’t get me started on the unveiling and flogging of the kids with perfect timing so she can cash in on the new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The hair thing is really getting to me!! She sells so many curly products (and a book) all based on lies!!! The other day she put the products in her hair wet and then pretended to let her hair dry into her natural curls but when she next showed her hair it was sooooo obviously tonged - i was dying! And then every other day since isolation it’s either been straight or in french plaits! The whole her having naturally curly hair and using her products is such a lie I don’t understand why she can’t just say oh I can’t do my hair curly in lockdown as i dont have my stylist here to make it look like natural curly hair. Frizz Eaze dropped her as when they used her all the comments on their posts were saying how her hair is obviously always tonged and not natural!! How she is making so much off the back of it astounds me.
I always assumed she straightened it then curled it. Didnt realise she was making out it was her natural curls

Reactions: 1
it’s annoying me too. I didn’t realise frizz eaze had dropped her?! Encouraging others to leave their hair natural, embrace your natural hair to sell her products. When all along she needs a stylist to make her hair curly. So she’s not leaving hers natural at all?! Hypocrisy at its best. You would think in lockdown she would have her “natural” curls constantly but it’s shown her for what she is!
I love that current situation is bringing to light the lies these people sell. Her hair is 100% done with tongs, no one really has hair like that.

Reactions: 13
Im glad you've mentioned this because its 100% true everytime she has it curly its not her natural curls its straightened then curled. Mel B from the spice girls hair was natural curls.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad i’m not the only one who thinks it! It’s ok if she tongs it, not a problem at all....but she doesn’t need to lie and make out it’s from using her products on wet hair and also telling us all she is embracing her natural curls. I wish people like Vicky Hope who embraces her natural curls got all the hair gigs Rochelle gets - she is a much better curly role model imo.

She’s full of tit. She concocted the whole ‘im having my hair curly from now on as my daughter doesn’t feel like a princess with curly hair’ so she could flog a tit woke kids book and hair range. Her hair is back to straight more often than not. She’s so unexplainably full of herself. Another one who eyefucks herself while touching her face all over on stories. And don’t get me started on the unveiling and flogging of the kids with perfect timing so she can cash in on the new baby.
Yep totally agree with all this! It also makes people with unruly hair like mine feel like they need to straighten the frizz and tong over the curls...so how on earth will that encourage her daughter to embrace them?! I bet those girls get weaves as soon as they can.

Reactions: 7
She even wrote, and I say "wrote" loosely a whole load of kids books about curly hair. What a charlatan, I bet so many people fall for it as well!

Reactions: 5
I flicked through her book while in the book shop with m daughter - it was rubbish. No real story to excite the child, the title told the story and pretty much nothing else happened. Really bland, really boring and about 5 words on each page so really short. A very simplistic book with no substance

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s got another one coming out about kids going back to school and not wanting to leave their old teachers behind. She said in a podcast before that she wanted to write the original book and then they came back and wanted her to write more,so I can see this getting dragged out for a while

Reactions: 2
There are probably thousands of would-be authors desperate for their big break, and she comes along and only gets a deal because of her name. Sickening really.

Reactions: 11
I unfollowed her once she started showing her kids, she went all them years without showing them, then suddenly they just appeared.

Reactions: 12
She is a real brag, many will be struggling in lockdown and not able to provide much for their children’s birthdays and then she posts what she has. Her children are just cash cows now and she has no shame in what she shares. Definitely believes she is better than anybody else!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This for example “zara have got some great maternity wear” but here I am wearing a £300 dress most of my followers couldn’t even afford
Exactly, why not wear a Zara dress? Must sometimes be given bad advice by their management because she and other influencers should use their brain and advertise stuff that is easy for their “fans” to afford or access.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.